Little Kitten - My Favorite Cat
By Fox and Sheep GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Little Kitten is every child's dream - a cheeky, funny and adorable little pet. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting - you can always have a great time with your best kitten friend! Explore the kittens world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your sweet furry pal.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 7 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it's about having fun in a child friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
Compatibility: The App doesn't support iPad2, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini1, iPod5 with iOS9
1) Kitten Hide&Seek - encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting - creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable color - your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own master piece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese - Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline - Discover all little kitten's hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle - Mix and match funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding - Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding little kitten and watching it licking it's lips and purr after a good feed!
7) Cat-in-the-box educational mini game
Not using any text menus, the game can be easily navigated by young children. Parents have the option to limit screen time for their kids: after a chosen time, the kitten gets tired and goes to sleep.
Little Kitten is a high-tech app - using the latest 3d animation technology to create the visuals, it also uses cutting edge programming to maximize the user experience on your apple device. Enjoy the premium quality content in this original app brought to you by Fox and Sheep & Squeakosaurus. For children 3-8 years.
What's New in Version 1.7
Oh - it's such a purr-fect day!
The new update is packed with new jokes, lovely animations and more mini games:
- The painting game lets you now save and share all of your drawings.
- A new mini-game: The doll can now blow balloons. Watch them float up...then pop them all! :-)
- New interactions and hidden surprises in the bedtime scene.
- Optimised controls and on-boarding
With ""Little Kitten"" every day is Caturday!
I'm An Adult and I Love It
I was gifted this app from my roommate when I had to put my young cat to sleep unexpectedly. The kitten in the game looks exactly like my Loki. At first I didn't think I'd be able to handle that, but now I can't stop playing with him. It's really helped me through my grieving process. I feel like I'm still able to play with my little guy even though he's no longer here.
I know this game is for very young children, but having the ability to interact with a little virtual kitty has been very nice for me.
This app is well designed, the games are quite cute, easy to understand, and it's got a lot of little things that make it fun to play with for quite awhile.
I'm a private tutor and I've recommended it to parents for their younger children and they've all loved it.
I highly suggest giving it a go if you have a child who likes animals. Even if you're an adult and want a cute kitty to play with on occasion, try it out. It's worth it for a good time filler.
And lastly, to the designers: you'll never truly know how much this app has helped me through this difficult time in my life, but I'm grateful for it. Thank you so much.
Love ❤️ it! But suggestions
No wonder why they put this free app if the week, it's amazing 😉! Though I have some suggestions that would make the game better...
1. Name the kitten 🐱
2. Dress 👗 it up
3. Different things to feed him or her
4. The person playing can decide what gender the cat 🐱 is
5. Blowing into the device gets rid of your battery faster (improve on it)
6. Have tokens in the game, they can be golden with a paw on it and call them "Cat Coins" or with a K for cat 🐱
7. Introduction (to help you know what to click)
I hope your not mad 😡 or anything, I just think these will make the game better. Also, why I said "Name the kitten 🐱" is because younger kids play this and I LOVE ❤️ the name Cracker I think it's the cutest thing, but other kids don't. By the way, spot on with those 3D graphics!
Reminds me of Foopets
Most of you probably won't know/remember what FooPets were, but it was a virtual kid's game where you could take care of dogs and cats and do other things like breed with your friends's pets and join dog shows and etc. It used to be free until they made it like, $20 a month. I'm glad this is free because it takes me back to the times I was in middle school taking care of realistic virtual pets.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 868 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Fox and Sheep GmbH
- © Fox & Sheep 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.