Record. Encrypt. Send. All with a single touch. It's that easy!
Protect+ Voice Recorder with Encryption is a full-featured audio/voice recording app with a simple, elegant interface. Whether you're a doctor, lawyer, or student... or in business or the media... or anyone who needs to record or dictate voice or other audio, finally there is a solution that makes recording, encrypting and uploading those important files quick and easy. Download Protect+ today and get these features:
• Secure your audio files with strong, password-protected, ZIP-compatible AES encryption (256-bit and 128-bit) as well as original ZIP 2.0 encryption. It's optional; but the protection and piece of mind is there when you need it. No proprietary encryption here!
• On-device/at-rest encryption of your files too (when using a passcode with your device.)
• Support for multiple audio file types, like MP3 and WAV.
• Send your audio files (encrypted or unencrypted) with a single touch to your destination of choice including:
- your iCloud Drive
- one or more Google Drive, Box, or Microsoft OneDrive accounts
- a Dropbox account
- a FTP site (with or without FTPS SSL encryption)
- one or more email addresses
- other installed apps on your device like Evernote.
• Choose from several levels of audio quality for the best combination of sound clarity and file size.
• Manage your audio files in the Protect+ file library. See the history of when, how, and with whom you shared your audio files.
That's a lot of power at your fingertip -- all for about the price of a good cup of coffee. Get started with the Protect+ Voice Recorder with Encryption right now.
Other cool features:
• Enter simple notes or comments for an audio file.
• Automatically encrypt and save/upload your audio files to a favorite destination when recording is stopped.
• Choose from Waveform, equalizer, or other visualizations when recording.
• See a rolling waveform visualization of your file when playing.
• Automatically resume recording when a phone call has ended.
• Export/Import your settings and destinations via files or URLs. Share your configuration easily with others.
• Prevent accidentally ending your recording too soon with the long-press option on the record/pause button.
• Reverse Portrait orientation support. This makes recording easy on iOS devices with the microphone at the bottom.
• If you leave the app while in the middle of recording, Protect+ will continue recording in the background.
• Gain control. Adjust the input level to magnify or reduce the volume of the recorded audio.
• Use the "skip silence" feature to easily skip periods of silence to produce smaller audio files and save storage space on your device.
• Automatically stop recording after a configurable length of time.
There are several new features and bug fixes in this latest version of Protect+!
- Built-in support for sending audio files to Box and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Unlink from your Dropbox account so you can re-authenticate or select a new Dropbox.
- Fixed a bug that prevented deleted Dropbox destinations from unlinking from your Dropbox account.
- Fixed a really annoying bug where 'Other' email destinations would not remember the connection types of 'SSL' or 'TLS' and get reset to 'unencrypted' every time they were edited.
- For trial users who haven't upgraded to the Protect+ Premium Bundle yet, the notification that recording time is limited to 3 minutes now appears before and during recording time (instead of just at the end).
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when attempting to use Upside Down (Reverse Portrait) orientation on devices with a 'notch' (iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR). Reverse Portrait functionality is not available on these devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app... when t doesn’t screw you over
Love the features and idea.. encrypted voice notes and selectable destinations... absolutely hate how many important times this app failed me and didn’t let me know till after it was too late.. sometimes sit keeps recording when the phone blanks out, sometimes it doesn’t.. tonight it stopped recording after 3 minutes so I lost about 17 of a 20 min once in a lifetime talk.. it said it was a trial and stopped automatically... I already bought the full package though and had to click ‘restore’ purchase yet again.. totally screwed me.. the. The other night I was using the sleep cycle alarm clock.. well it causes the recordings to stop when the screen blanks too.. but you don’t know it because the screen is black.. I’m a very smart and savvy high tech person who uses Linux and windows his whole life... this is probably the first time in my 36 years of life I actually feel like technology has screwed me over was with using this app. It is so close to being the perfect app for me... although the UO for navigating past recordings is awkward, it is still a wonderful app.. but it’s screwed me several times now out of important things.. and if updating your apps causes it to revert to not being able to record more than 3 min, it needs to flag the friggin user on first load to restore their purchases and full use licenses instead of surprising them with an automatic premature termination of the recording when the screen is blacked out..
Great for keeping audio encrypted
Very nice. I've used many different voice recorders over the years but this is the first I've seen to include strong encryption and made it easy to use. Makes it easy to keep my interviews encrypted and upload to my Dropbox with a single click.
Great app for recording class notes
I'm a student and this app makes it simple to record my classes and upload them to my google drive. I haven't used the encryption yet, but it looks cool.
- MojoRocket Studios LLC
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 MojoRocket Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Bundle Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.