Access your accounts and manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you with FHB Mobile. Available to all FHB Online® users, use your online banking username and password to register and enjoy a secure banking experience optimized for your iPad®. Not an FHB Online® user? Visit fhb.com on your computer and enroll today!
• View account balances, including money management charts
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address
• Deposit checks to your eligible checking or money market accounts (Device must have rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit)
- Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent against unauthorized access.
- We use the same SiteSecure(SM) technology to verify your identity as we do for FHB Online, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen.
* Must be enrolled in FHB Online® and have internet access.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
-Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst Bank Ever, Worst App Ever!
They do not have a feature to show pending transactions, correction... they have the feature but it always shows zero transactions pending. Customer service is clueless with anything App related. This bank is sadly out dated and have no interest at the top to change. They probably still send faxes, have a newspaper delivered to their home and write checks at Long's. save yourself the grieve and find another bank. An App is only as good as data input and FHB does not input data other then Your account balance. Sad sad sad. The highest rating on this App is 2 stars and that is too generous. If I could rate this App a zero I would have.
Immediately logs you out if you change screens on an iPad
So, you log in, start doing some business, and need to check on how much that bill was. So you change screens, get the number, change back ... only to discover it has logged you off and presents you with the login screen again.
I'm sure they did it for some security purpose, but this is really irritating. NO other bank app I have does this. How is it that they figured out how to do it and FHB hasn't?
Uneedlessly complicated and slow to load
Setting up an account requires five security questions whose answers must be at least four letters. The choice of questions aren't particularly every day things one might easily remember and the app will always require the answer to at least one. That question must be answered or you're out of luck.. no option for another question.
Not worth the hassle.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.