Track your spending, grow a city! Fortune City gamifies bookkeeping with a fun city simulation game. Record your income and expenses, and watch as your city flourishes into a beautiful metropolis.
◈ Cultivate Good Habits in a Easy Way ◈
- Gamification gets you hooked on recording expenses! Build good habits while watching your city develop and grow.
- Easy to use interface let you track your spending and categorize transactions in simple taps.
◈ Analyze Expenses at a Glance ◈
- Pie charts and bar charts allow you to check income and expenses at a glance.
- Over 10 different categories and multiple accounts so you can keep clear records.
- View your balance weekly, monthly, or seasonally for both long and short term financial planning.
- Advanced searching functions allow you to quickly understand your personal spending habits.
◈ Build it your way ◈
- Choose from a variety of themes to personalize the look of your city.
- Collect over 100 different styles of buildings, unique vehicles, and friendly citizens to inhabit your town.
- Invite citizens to join your beautiful city. The happier they are, the more prosperous your city will become!
- Watch your ranking increase among your friends. See who can develop the most prosperous city!
But wait... there’s more!
- Automatic cloud storage backup
- Private password protecton
- Global currency exchange
- Awards for daily use
- Even more practical features!
Any questions or suggestions?
You can go to Fortune City > Menu > Settings > FAQ to quickly search for a solution to your problem.
If you’re unable to find an answer to your question, tap the envelope icon in the top right corner to contact our customer service. We’ll reply ASAP. :)
Chief Financial Officer is a Fortune City premium subscription plan that helps you improve the way you analyze and manage your expenses and create better financial management habits. After you've confirmed your subscription, you will start a 14 day free trial. After the trial period, iTunes will automatically charge and renew your subscription each month.You can go to your iTunes account to cancel your subscription at any time. iTunes will automatically renew your subscription 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. Please be mindful of your subscription period when managing your subscription.
Fortune City requests access to “Location” to enable ""Smart Note”, which suggests notes based on your behaviors and locations to allow efficient expense tracking.
For other permissions, Please visit our support page: https://fourdesire.helpshift.com/a/fortune-city/
Find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/fortunecityapp
Visit our website: http://fortunecityapp.com/en
Or reach out to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
----- 2.2 update ------
・City designer: interface optimization
----- 2.0 update ------
・Brand new Chief Financial Officer subscription service now available!
- Trend analysis: analyze spending habits based on your personal spending history
- Budget management: set budgets for different categories with suggested daily expense limits
- Expense frequency: create watchlists for common expenses to reduce impulse spending
- But wait... there's more! Export your records for easier, more advanced management
・Manual data backups: cloud synchronization at a glance
Ratings and Reviews
Balance your books and build a virtual city in the process with this powerful financial assistant.
I find this app to be both fun and useful. As I make purchases throughout my day I will log them into the game and have been able to categorize each one to my specifications. There are major categories and subcategories in order to track your purchases. It does incur you to spend more IRL just to gain new building types, but it’s not necessary, because those will come with time.
The free version itself offers a good range of capabilities, but for a few bucks a month you can also use more extensive graphing features, which is quite helpful for long-term budgeting.
The game interface on top of that is quite easy to maneuver and play around with. Even when not doing anything with your city for a day, you workers will build additional parks to liven things up.
Overall, I absolutely enjoy this app, and would also recommend some of the partner apps as well, Walkr and Plant Nanny. Those encourage positive and healthy daily routines, like exercise and drinking more water. Thank you dev. team! Well done!
Pretty Good - Needs More Categories
So all in all, have to say, I like this app. I mean I keep track of my expenses at home by myself (outside of this) in an excel sheet, but I do not always look at it every day, or I don’t open up each card and organize things, and I do not always want to type up what category things are in and pull numbers to make a graph...
Essentially what this game does is make all of that instant and simple. The second I buy something I log it in the game and it does both a daily bar chart as well as a pie. This is helpful. Now you get more tools for paying... but for free, this is a helpful simple way of keeping track of things. On top of that, it is just fun to mess with your city some.
Now the only reason I dropped it one star is because, well there are not enough categories in the free mode... example, there is “food” and “drinks” but no eating out etc. I really want to differentiate some costs so I can budget better, but I can’t. In summation, pretty solid app though it could be improved.
- FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- 266.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fourdesire Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds $4.99
- Chief Financial Officer $3.99
- Pile of Diamonds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.