Capture everything you care about! With Journaly, journal your notes, photos, sleep, activity, places, weather, mood and anything else that matters to you. Sync between Journaly on Mac & iOS.
- You can customise it by adding fields that you want to journal. Journaly allows you to add self-survey questions like 'How many cups of coffee did I drink' or 'What did I eat today' or 'Did I exercise today'.
- Automatically adds sleep, activity, travel, weather and place
- If you ever forget to journal, with Auto Journal, Journaly automatically journals your location, photos, weather, activity & sleep (Optional)
Journal immeasurable things that matter to you with Journaly!
- Password protection with TouchID
- Daily reminders
- Voice dictation
- Mood Emoji Journaling
- Custom fields
Journaly has all the features you need to journal on your Mac. It presents your journal as a simple timeline so you can relish each moment. Journaly has been designed to be flexible. Our early adopters are using it as a travel log, gratitude journal, personal journal, food journal, mood log, idea diary, health journal and for many other applications.
All your data remains private and will never be sold to any other party. It is stored on a secured server. If you decide not to register for the sync, the data will only remain on your phone.
For more visit: http://emberify.com/journaly
Fitness tracking is only supported for iPhone 5S and onwards. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice UI and feature set but not quite there
First, I'm a lousy journaler. So, ease of use is essential for me, and a slick, graphic UI helps since its further from a blank sheet of paper. Downloaded specifically for the auto logging. So far, creating an entry is super easy. I like that it auto populates context data like steps and weather and mood. I also love that I can set up a few prompts to answer and capture specific information in addition to the body of the journal entry and use of tags. Overall, seems a solid app with tons of potential to be THE app.
I'd like to see IFTTT channel to be able to automate pushing more content into the app. I also didn't see a menu (may have missed) to set options like appearance (I always prefer the "dark mode" in apps since I tend to journal at night) and import export. I'd also like to see integration into Instant (by same developer) so as to see possible insights from tracking mood or my self prompts in the analysis of that app.
Don’t waste your money. I’m trying to get a refund from Apple.
Useful and flexible journal app
One of the neatest Journalling apps I have found. The Mac sync and custom fields are really useful. Can't wait for the next update!
- Emberify Innovations Private Limited
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Emberify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.