Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Great customer support is tied to the customer — not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders and agents on the move.
The features of Support for iPhone include:
• The features of Support for iPhone include:
• Access to your ticket views
• Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
• Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
• A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Configure which notifications you receive and when
• View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
• Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Preview macro changes
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Search tickets
• Deeplink from emails into your tickets
• Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
• Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Resolved an issue with CC behavior
Why did we need a new non-functional app?
The old app had its drawbacks but it worked. I got notifications for updates tickets. Clicking on zendesk ticket links took me to said ticket.
This app gives me notifications for tickets hours after they occur (and usually after I've already marked them as solved). When I click on these notifications, half the time the app won't even open the ticket. External links don't work anymore. Just white screens. I have to navigate to find the ticket referenced in the notification and then curse when I find out it's from 8 hours ago.
Remarkably ZenDesk made it harder for me to do my job. Exponentially. And I like ZenDesk. But this app is garbage in its current state. I uninstalled it and nautically all external links are all now pressuring me to re-download it.
Come on gang. Restore my faith in your product again. This release is painfully un-usable.
Old Zendesk app was better
Does Zendesk even read these reviews? If I could give it zero stars I would. They completely broke this app and now the old one doesn't work either. Please fix it! Why reinvent the wheel? What they had before worked. Now both are useless.
Please fix the ability to play attached voicemails in tickets. Does not work and is grayed out if you try and play it. I went back to the older Zendesk app since it plays the voicemail audio in the app. Would not recommend this as of now.
Hard to believe that after several years the Zendesk app still lacks something as basic as being able to sort search results. I understand that you had to start from scratch and probably spent an enormous amount of time of backend infrastructure changes, but ultimately it's about the user experience and this app feels half way baked. Hoping to see improvements soon so that I can update my rating.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zendesk, Inc.
- © 2016 Zendesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.