Eva is Voicera’s Enterprise Virtual Assistant, an AI that listens, takes notes and captures the important moments from your meetings. Add Eva to conference calls or in-person meetings and Eva will automatically email you afterwards with notes from your meeting.
- AI powered speech-to-text transcribes live meetings and automatically highlights important moments like follow-ups
- Captures both meetings with a dial-in and in-person discussions
- Syncs with Google and Office365 for easy calendar management
- Calendar view displays all upcoming meetings from your work calendar, easily manage what meetings EVA joins with a simple on/off toggle
- Use the Quick Launch record function to record in-person meetings on the fly
- Remote Control feature allows you to view Rapid transcripts and Predictive Highlights for meetings in progress
- Access past meetings including full audio playback, Rapid Transcript and meeting Highlights
- Easily share Meeting Highlights through Email, Slack, SMS, and any messaging app
- Salesforce integration enables you to automatically push account-specific highlights directly into Salesforce
- Automatically receive Refined Highlights via email following each meeting
Hear what people have to say about Voicera:
“EVA is a lifesaver. I can focus on being fully present with my interview subjects and not worry as much about if I’m capturing everything from a notes perspective.”
“I’ve been using Voicera for my discovery calls with prospective clients and LOVE IT!”
“I must admit that I have not seen as great applications as yours in a really long time. I think your idea is brilliant and your application is awesome.”
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Every seller needs this!
This app is game changing. I no longer need to take notes. I can be more engaged during my meetings. I can easily mark the key follow up items that I need to address with other teams. The integration with both slack and Salesforce makes it easy to share information and account updates. The debrief call from Eva post mtg allows me to add my thoughts/ highlights while the mtg is fresh on my mind before jumping into my next mtg. My clients really appreciate that they too can have access to the meeting highlights. They agree that it has helped all parties to be more engaged in the conversation. Internally it has helped me to bring the customers’ voice to the table with my product and engineering leads. It has been a huge help both internally and externally.
I’ve used this app quite a bit recently to help me take better notes and be more organized within my meetings and it’s been awesome! It’s been very very helpful. Only knock I had was that The transcripts themselves were lacking (my opinion) over the last month, but I saw there was an update his week and now I’m seeing the transcripts have greatly improved which helps me even more. I look forward to seeing what else this company has in store in the coming months, but with the transcript improvement I have no complaints at the moment.
Future is here! Minor flaws
I use this app all the time to record meetings all the time. Live transcript is sometimes off, but being able take notes during the meeting and share with attendees is very useful. No more trying to frantically take notes on the paper during the meeting! When you share your calendar, the AI joins automatically, which is nice too. So far, so good!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.