Get connected to the ultimate personal support service: Sonder Australia, a nation-wide network of local professionals able to provide expert advice and assistance to help with any problem, day or night.
Download here and sign up today at Sonder Australia
Members of Sonder Australia gain access to a comprehensive suite of in-app information and safety features, and able to obtain rapid 24/7 in-person assistance for critical and non-critical incidents.
The following features are available*:
24/7 in-person support – get 24/7 access to a local and trusted professional to help you with:
Critical incidents. For example:
- If you are hospitalised, injured or seriously ill
- If you are involved in an accident (vehicle, bicycle, sport etc)
- If you are a victim of a crime
- If you have contact with the emergency services (police, ambulance, fire)
Specialist incidents. For example:
- If you lose your wallet, keys or identity documents
- If you have a problem in your workplace
- If you are experiencing harassment or discrimination
24/7 remote support – enjoy access to the 24/7 Sonder Support Center to provide advice and assistance with any issue you or your family might be facing.
24/7 VIP support – Premier members can obtain in-person support for a broad range of requirements. For example:
- For travellers, airport pickup and transfer to your accommodation
- City orientation (including where to shop, eat and go out)
- Help with school enrolment procedure
- Help with establishing a bank account
- Help with purchasing essentials upon arrival
- Help with obtaining Australian Government services
- Help with obtaining a driver’s license or buying a car
- Help with selecting accommodation or homestay
- Help with understanding and signing a lease
Take the worry out of life so you can focus on what matters to you. Download Sonder Australia and select the package that best suits your needs at the Sonder Australia website.
This application may use your location even when it is not open, which can decrease device battery life.
*Subject to subscription level, regular app updates and terms and conditions – see the Sonder
Australia website for more details.
We make regular updates to the app to provide better features and services for our members. Stay safe and thanks for using Sonder!
- Sonder Australia Pty Ltd
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sonder Solutions Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.