PJ Masks: Super City Run
By Entertainment One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brand new official PJ Masks app!
Those pesky villains have been up to mischief again and have stolen lots of things from around the city.
Choose your favourite hero and start your adventure through the PJ Masks maze style city. Catch the villains and collect the items they have been stealing, BUT make sure to look out for any traps they might have set..!
Collect the golden amulets that unlock your character's special power, which will help you along the way!
· Race around the city and park collecting the missing items - the villains have stolen everything from bicycles to the Rock of All Power! See how many items you can collect each time you play
· Watch out for the villains and their pesky sidekicks – avoid Romeo’s Robot, Luna Girl’s moths and Night Ninja’s sticky splats. If you spot a villain, don’t forget to RUN after them!
· When a large obstacle blocks your way, choose another PJ Masks hero and use their super power to help you get past the obstacle. The PJ Masks are always stronger as a team!
· Collect as many golden amulets as you can to unlock your character’s power-up
· Never play the same game twice – watch out for different obstacles and chase after more missing items each time you play
The PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day! Join them on their Super City Run.
No adverts, no in-app purchases, just lots of adventure and fun.
Love the show... the game is poor
I have a 4 yr old who loves this show. I don't mind it myself. It's a cute concept.
This game has the characters in the show. It consists of running left or right to avoid obstacles along a grid path board layout.
If you run into anything, you lose.
When you lose your lives, you start over at the beginning.
As far as I can tell, there is no real achievement. You just press left and right until you lose, without any major interesting changes in game play.
The fact that you always start over is super lame. It makes the game not fun if you fight the sloppy controls for 15 min and then start at the beginning.
Safe your time. Save your kids time. Skip it.
Just got it for my iPhone 7 and it works fine. Maybe you need to update your iOS?
Crashes Within Seconds
My daughter loves PJ Masks and this seems like it would be a cute game, but I wouldn't know because crashes within seconds of loading the game. She takes two steps with her character and the screen goes black. We spend more time watching the intro. A waste of $3 since we can't even play it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 344 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Entertainment One Ltd.
- © Entertainment One UK Ltd 2003
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.