Those pesky villains have been up to mischief again and have stolen lots of things from around the city.
Choose your favorite hero and start your adventure through the PJ Masks maze style city. Catch the villains and collect the items they have been stealing, BUT make sure to look out for any traps they might have set..!
Collect the golden amulets that unlock your character's special power, which will help you along the way!
• Race around the city and park collecting the missing items - the villains have stolen everything from bicycles to the Rock of All Power! See how many items you can collect each time you play
• Watch out for the villains and their pesky sidekicks – avoid Romeo’s Robot, Luna Girl’s moths and Night Ninja's sticky splats. If you spot a villain, don’t forget to RUN after them!
• When a large obstacle blocks your way, choose another PJ Masks hero and use their super power to help you get past the obstacle. The PJ Masks are always stronger as a team!
• Collect as many golden amulets as you can to unlock your character's power-up
• Never play the same game twice – watch out for different obstacles and chase after more missing items each time you play
The PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day! Join them on their Super City Run.
SAFE AND AD-FREE
Trusted by millions of families across the globe, PJ Masks: Super City Run gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
• kidSAFE and COPPA compliant.
PJ Masks is a big favorite with families all around the world. Together the trio of heroes – Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko – embark on action-packed adventures, solving mysteries and learning valuable lessons along the way. Watch out nighttime baddies – the PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, from Peppa Pig to PJ Masks, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
• We currently support iOS 8.4 and up
• For the best performance, we recommend iPad Air and above, or iPhone 6 / SE and above
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information: http://pjmasks.co.uk/grown-ups/apps/general-app-support
We've been busy making lots of updates to this app to make it even more awesome!
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth it.
The controls aren’t intuitive at all. The screen is angle in a weird way and only responds to repeated tapping on the left or right side of the screen. Problem is is that your character moves at an angle.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with our app and will pass on your comments to our production team. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional concerns you'd like to discuss with us.
The PJ Masks Team
This game is hot garbage
My daughter is 4. She wanted a fun PJ masks game to play. What she got was a pseudo game with quite literally the worst control scheme I have ever seen. Pass it up. Not worth 3 bucks.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the app. If you’d like to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we can address your concerns.
PJ Masks Support Team
Love the show... the game is poor
I have a 4 yr old who loves this show. I don't mind it myself. It's a cute concept.
This game has the characters in the show. It consists of running left or right to avoid obstacles along a grid path board layout.
If you run into anything, you lose.
When you lose your lives, you start over at the beginning.
As far as I can tell, there is no real achievement. You just press left and right until you lose, without any major interesting changes in game play.
The fact that you always start over is super lame. It makes the game not fun if you fight the sloppy controls for 15 min and then start at the beginning.
Safe your time. Save your kids time. Skip it.
- Entertainment One Ltd.
- 355.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frogbox SAS / Entertainment One UK Ltd. / Walt Disney EMEA Productions Ltd. 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.