•••Transfer the Photos content wirelessly and without hassle. Save your photos and HD videos to any device connected to the same local network•••
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674978018
Photo Transfer WiFi app is the best tool to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad or Mac.
- Send photos and videos from Mac to another Mac or iPhone with a simple drag and drop
- Transfer media from your PC or laptop to MacBook
- Download photos and videos to your Computer from Mac
- Copy photos and videos from PC or iOS devices to Mac
- Import HD videos to Mac from another Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, or iPad Pro
- Exchange photos and videos between macOS and iOS devices over your local WiFi network
- Make your pictures accessible from your Mac to other users on the same WiFi network
- Share your media files on iPad or iPad Mini
- Browse photos and videos shared on macOS or iOS devices from any PC
- Download shared media to your PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini, or iPad Pro
- Receive photos and videos to your Mac from other macOS or iOS devices
- Preview shared photos and videos in any browser
- Use browser to download shared photos and videos from Mac
- Send photos and videos from any browser to your Mac
Transfer your media
- Single and multiple photos and videos
- Photos in full resolution
- HD Videos
- Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and other browsers
- Easily transfer media from one device to another with drag and drop
- Backup all your photos and videos to your computer
- Manage access to your media
- Your media is transferred over your local WiFi network without the need for any external server.
Improved compatibility with macOS 10.11
Ratings and Reviews
You put a copy of this on your iPad and a copy on your Mac. You start both programs. They talk to each other. The Mac program sees your iPad and the iPad program sees your Mac. You drag and drop from your Mac into the little program window and transfer is instant, even with a little wavefile sounding of the photo wizzing off to your iPad. Is really amazing. Buy this…you wont regret it. I’m often amazed by the imagination and skill of the programmers who write this type of application..its so neat. Why doesn’t Apple incorporate this type of functionality automatically into iTunes? Maybe Apple should buy the little company that wrote this app and bring those programmers into the Apple organization…..give a little energy boost to the iTunes team.
Best I’ve found
I’m a photographer and move photos around… a lot. Recently I had cause to move an entire iPhone photo library to my computer. I read about options on the internet and tried several apps. All required laborious manual selection of photos on the phone in order to send to computer. Then I found this app. Not only is the user interface powerful in it’s simplicity, it includes a select all button which makes chosing large numbers of files for upload a cinch.
I’d totally serious when I say it’s the best I’ve found.
If you need to move photos, don’t think, ust try this app.
Does the job amazingly, seamless
Apple should buy this company, it is so much easier and intuitive to up and download images to and from Photos on the iPhone over to the Mac, you can even copy them over from your albums in Photos, something even Apple’s own Application doesn’t let you do, so when you have a huge library of images on the iPhone, you often get unexpected crashes and random corruption. Stellar product, one of the best.
- KeepSolid Inc.
- 3.3 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KeepSolid Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.