By Creaceed SPRL
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab printed text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your finger tips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
Note: Prizmo Go won't let you create PDF documents. If that's what you need, please refer to the standard version of Prizmo.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization (sharpness tracking)
- Import from photo album or iOS document picker
- Advanced image preprocessing (cleanup, perspective correction, dynamic rescale)
- Reliable Built-in OCR (works without internet connection), 10 languages (see below)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required), 22 languages (see below)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy / paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone number, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting, including background audio playback & sentence navigation
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for visually impaired and blind users
- Text-to-speech output & speaking rate control
- Specific image processing to handle unaligned text and reversed configurations
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Optimized for iOS 11
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions & haptic feedback (iPhone 7 or later)
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over / Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In': other apps can send an image to Prizmo Go for processing
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo from other apps like Workflow, and retrieve recognized text. Works with camera input or provided input image (clipboard).
AVAILABLE OCR LANGUAGES
- Built-in OCR (10): Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
- Cloud OCR (22): Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack.
(***) Requires purchase of Export Pack and purchase of Cloud OCR units.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Optimized for iOS 11.
- Added support for iOS 11 Drag and Drop on iPad
- Importing / processing a picture: Drop a picture into Prizmo Go to recognize the text in it.
- Exporting text: recognized text can be exported to another app by dragging highlighted text directly from the picture or alternatively by dragging from the "Copy" button in the toolbar.
- Added Greek localization.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spoken word highlighting to be incorrectly displayed when reading the text aloud.
Prizmo Go supports iOS 11 Drag & Drop both for processing the dropped image and to export recognized text to other apps on iPad.
waste of time
useless unless you pay for the pull version
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Creaceed SPRL
- © 2017 Creaceed SPRL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Text Export Pack$4.99
- 10-pack TrialFree
- Cloud OCR - Large Pack$4.99
- Cloud OCR - Small Pack$0.99