Nudge is a great way for K12 students to learn algebra
- Lets you solve linear equations and word problems using simple gestures
- You can solve word problems by forming statements, creating equation and solving it step by step
- “Problem Help” feature helps you understand what to look for while reading the problem
- Help is at hand when you are stuck
- Provides instant feedback when you go wrong
- Problem sets are automatically tailored for you
Nudge is an after school math app that is ideal for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grades. It gently nudges you towards the solution one step at a time. The intuitive gestures and resulting visual transformations provide a unique sensory learning experience for an abstract topic like algebra. Parents and teachers get to see reports that provide comprehensive feedback including ratings for each concept that is used.
Bug fixes and stability improvements to Word Problems feature for linear equations.
(The word problems can be solved by forming statements, creating equation and solving it step by step.
“Problem Help” feature helps users understand what to look for while reading the problem.)
Ratings and Reviews
Nivel concept. Fun to use.
Wow such a novel concept. It's fun to use. Kids love it. Solving linear equations in such interaction way is truely awesome. I highly recommend this app.
The app design is very intutive. The engine behind it helps to learn math in a traditional settings.
Very good for kids trying to learn algebra. Highly recommended.
- BENCITI TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2016 Benciti Technology Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.