By GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready, set, SENSO! Assemble a mash-up squad of armored tanks, cats and dinosaurs, tentacled aliens, giant mechs, creepy zombies, and more in SUPER SENSO, a blazing fast turn-based action-strategy game set to usher in a new era of mobile competition. When armies collide, will you be able to outsmart and obliterate your opponents?
== WORD ON THE STREET ==
“The Hearthstone of Turn-Based Strategy games..." – Polygon
"Embracing core gaming..." – CNBC
"Turn based mech battling with cats..." – TouchArcade
“Super Senso Brings High Speed Advance Wars Strategy Combat to Mobile Device.” – Siliconera
== FEATURES ==
● Battle players from around the world in real-time PvP multiplayer matches
● Climb the global Lightning Challenge Leaderboard to win epic prizes
● Collect and level-up SENSO heroes that fit your play style! Whether it’s soaring over opponents with Chuck or dominating on defense with Guardian, the choice is yours!
● Earn chests to unlock powerful new units and upgrade existing ones
● Immerse yourself in a stunning world of AAA quality, high-fidelity 3D battle maps and HD characters
== JOIN THE CONVERSATION ==
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- Balance updates, including updates to Ranger and Warp to mitigate their strategy dominance
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Overall it's a fun game with "gundamish" designs, has a nice sound track, although there is only one atm.
Problems can be found with the connection disruptions which can happen frequently. Moreover, the balancing of the game. Currently first person always will have an advantage and the warp card is being over played so very very hard.
Options I would like to see in the future is anything really, it is a fun game that I would love to spend more time on. But with only 3 chests and very few quests that's the limit to gameplay. Perhaps a story mode?
So balancing has been done. Even with Snipers waiting a turn it just postpones since the first person always can shoot first. Moreover, the warp at least for lower low play has been completely has been wiped out.
-Connection problems are still there.
-Also issue with notification on the map of planets where a number pops up but I haven't even unlocked it yet.
-Certain units like siege tank, tank, scout, etc are completely underused. Never seen them in gameplay.
-Idk if it was a one time thing but the match making system did match me with a lv1 player. (Haha I am not a lv1 player at all.)
Other than that solid balancing update, and the games features are progressing.
Super fun and super addictive! Super Senso!!
Fun up until last update
This was fun and quite challenging. Connectivity problems from the start. Buggy, none the less. I thought I could look past that and continue playing it but this last update killed it for me. It gets stuck when I get the page where you unlock achievements. Lame. Deleting. It was fun while it lasted but I like it when games actually work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 192 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
- © 2016 Turbo Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stellar Starter Pack$4.99
- 100 Keystones$0.99
- 550 Keystones$4.99
- 2,500 Keystones$19.99
- 1,200 Keystones$9.99
- 6,500 Keystones$49.99
- 14,000 Keystones$99.99