By GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ready, set, SENSO! Assemble a mash-up squad of armored tanks, cats and dinosaurs, tentacled aliens, giant mechs, creepy zombies, and more in SUPER SENSO, a blazing fast turn-based action-strategy game set to usher in a new era of mobile competition. When armies collide, will you be able to outsmart and obliterate your opponents?
== WORD ON THE STREET ==
“The Hearthstone of Turn-Based Strategy games..." – Polygon
"Embracing core gaming..." – CNBC
"Turn based mech battling with cats..." – TouchArcade
“Super Senso Brings High Speed Advance Wars Strategy Combat to Mobile Device.” – Siliconera
== FEATURES ==
● Battle players from around the world in real-time PvP multiplayer matches
● Climb the global Lightning Challenge Leaderboard to win epic prizes
● Collect and level-up SENSO heroes that fit your play style! Whether it’s soaring over opponents with Chuck or dominating on defense with Guardian, the choice is yours!
● Earn chests to unlock powerful new units and upgrade existing ones
● Immerse yourself in a stunning world of AAA quality, high-fidelity 3D battle maps and HD characters
== JOIN THE CONVERSATION ==
What's New in Version 1.10.0
- NEW Gel Drops mechanic: recoup some of your unit deployment costs by moving onto Gel dropped by destroyed units on the battlefield
- NEW Unit Restriction mechanic: you can now longer deploy multiple of the same card on the same turn
- NEW Battle interaction visuals to help show units to attack where you have a combat advantage
- NEW Cloud Citadel map
- Updated Riverfall Rise map
- Major balance changes to accommodate for new mechanics
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and polish improvements
Dislike update and feels like pay to play
Even if you get enough cards to upgrade your troop, they give out very limited amounts of coins. For example, to level up the star shot to level 7 you need 4K coins. It takes a looooong time to earn that many coins.
I disagree a little bit about the matching. I believe the reason we play against "people" a few levels above your current level is because they're actually CPUs. You'll notice that the CPUs have recognizable names, don't make any comments, make very predictable moves, and make their moves very quickly. When you go against an actual human, the game play is actually pretty fun (hence 2 stars instead of 1). But it seems like since the update there are days when I don't play against one real person. Lastly, since there are a lack of people playing and the game probably prioritizes matching with real people, it takes way too long to even start a game (just to end up playing against a CPU).
Terrible matchmaking!!!!!! No story at All 😡📵 And also this is my first review I've written
I hate how lets say your a level 2 and you have to fight level 5 people it's so annoying!! They have so much better Senso gates and combo attacks their troops one shot almost all you lvl 1 stuff it gets so annoying but there is little bugs and the game doesn't crash like it used to overall it's a good game but there is no storyline like come on!!! This part is after the review I originally made its August in the next year and I started to see some changes in the ratings it used to be 4.5 stars and now it's 2.5 I'd say this game was way too overrated like a LOT now I'm
Level 12 and I STILL face level 15 players I read the developers answers to some bad reviews I have a good wifi connection nad lots of free memory space I'll. Make more of this review next year
Bad reviews are by little kids
This is a really great game, with deep strategy. All your games are against other people, not easy to beat to bots. I play people two levels above me sometimes and destroy them. It's about planning ahead and using those combo points!
A very fun game for those who like a challenge!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2017
- Version: 1.10.0
- Size: 222 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
- © 2016 Turbo Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stellar Starter Pack$4.99
- 100 Keystones$0.99
- 1,200 Keystones$9.99
- 550 Keystones$4.99
- 2,500 Keystones$19.99
- 6,500 Keystones$49.99
- 14,000 Keystones$99.99