Do you think your iPhone is too bright in the dark?
Do you have a problem with eye strain and fatigue when you surf the web?
If so, let Dark Night Browser protect your eyes now.
Dark Night Browser is an Eye care web browser that comes with all standard features that a web browser should have and also plus many advanced features for an advanced user.
Eye care features:
- Brightness filter: Lower brightness than the system offer.
- Blue light filter: Help you sleep better.
- Dark mode: Help you read better in the dark.
- Increase font size: Help you read easier.
- Turn off all animation: Prevent you from dizzy and motion sickness.
- Rest your eye warning: Prevent you from Computer vision syndrome.
- Portrait and Landscape supported.
- Multiple Tab browsing.
- Clear history, cache, cookie.
- Request desktop site.
- Find on page.
- Reader View.
- Translate website language.
- Full screen browsing mode.
- Private browsing mode.
- Save and Autofill passwords.
- Selectable search engine.
- Search suggestion when typing.
- Most visited list.
- Unlock with Passcode, Touch ID.
- Download and preview file.
- Many swipe gestures supported.
- Capture website screen to the image: Both visible area and entire website.
- User Agent switcher: Simulate your device as Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Manage MIME action: Change default action for each file type.
- Customize Display, Font size, User Agent etc. for each website individually.
- Keyboard helper: Help you type a number and symbol without switch keyboard layout.
*The Dark Mode and Screen Filter does not work outside this app.
Customize link color in dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
-I can use the night shift button while browsing safari with a black background. (Without this app, I would only have night shift on as one choice or the grayscale as the other which gives it a black ground, but takes away the night shift.)
-Efficient app, I appreciate that tab within the app, it is easy to use. Self-explanatory.
-Not actually accessible within Safari, like I said in the app there is a separate tab you can use especially for this feature and it can only be maintained in the app.
-The pay 0.99 cents to "remove ads" ok when I saw that I instantly thought, "Oh if I pay 0.99, they will clear every ad on any website I go on."
(No, it's actually not that. It's to remove ads on the app itself, so I'm pretty bummed about it.)
Overall, I will continue to use it because honestly I love to read on my electronic and especially at night. However, I'll only use this app for my reading and not anything else because of the not limited access it gives outside of the app itself. Please consider any of the suggestions to improve the app.
Best browser for dark mode
This is the one and only app for a dark mode browser. Apple has not done it yet themselves, but this does a great job. I personally submitted an idea to the developer to include and option to save private browsing as the default option, and he responded within days. After responding to me he shortly after released an update that included the new private browsing save preference that I had suggested. Both this app, and the developer are great. This is an easy 5 star rating for me!
Finally no eye strain!
I am so happy to find Dark Night Browser! The night shift on iOS with brightness dimming only goes so far at night. I read digital books on the Kindle app on my iPad with the black background & night shift for the letters turning them into a dark amber at night & love it. This is so nice that I can read my news and browse with a similar background. Nice job!
If I could change the font color to an amber it would be nice, but I appreciate the app as is.
- Prasomsak Khunmuen
- 3.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 appkonthai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.