By Vector Unit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Guide MouseBot through mazes of fantastical mechanical mouse traps created by the cat scientists of CatLab. Dodge giant metal Kitty Krushers, leap over mouse-grinding Roller Graters, evade scary Mines and Lasers, and platform your way across pools of bot-melting Acid on an epic quest for cheese and freedom.
Conquer over 65 challenging platform-style levels as you delve deeper into the mysterious laboratories of CatLab and uncover the cats' nefarious plans. Collect epic piles of cheese, and transmogrify that cheese into new skins and accessories for your robotic mouse.
MouseBot: Escape from CatLab is a zany and exciting platforming game that will test your reflexes, skills, timing, and love of cheese!
• Over 65 thrilling levels!
• Unlock new abilities! Run, jump and transform for land and water!
• Collect epic piles of cheese!
• Win new paint jobs, and accessories to customize MouseBot!
• Eye-popping cartoon visuals on iPhone, iPad and AppleTV
• Control options include touch screen, simple and extended gamepads (and Siri remote on AppleTV.)
• Earn achievements with Game Center, and stay synced with iCloud.
If you encounter a problem running the game, please visit us at: www.vectorunit.com/support
STAY IN TOUCH
Be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorUnit
Follow us on Twitter @vectorunit
Follow us on Google+ at www.vectorunit.com/+
Visit our web page at www.vectorunit.com
MouseBot is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
New levels including Chapter 10!
I rarely write reviews, but this game totally deserves one.
There're 10 different locations. Each location contains about 8 levels and brings something new and challenging to the game. All levels are interesting and fun to play.
There're also skins and accessories which can be easily obtained during the game. You don't need any in-app purchases to fully enjoy the game process.
Ads are rare. I saw maybe 4 or 5 of them for the whole play time.
If you're looking for something simple and good, you should really try this game out.
Mousebot sets the standard
I must admit I am very very crucial of free mobile games. I think that most of them are money grabs and poorly developed. This is not the case with Mousebot
This is the new standard. Everything about this game works:
1. The challenge of levels (I beat the game in one day so do not listen to all of the complaints about "too" difficult)
2. The whimsical design and story
3. AD placement that is done with consideration and respect for the player.
4. Sound track
5. Some of the more solid and responsive controls I have seen
I am a huge fan. Like I said I beat this in one day I was so hooked (Probably 3 hours of combined gameplay). Still I am keeping on my phone until the next update.
EDIT: Chapter 10 was a great update. Definitely increased the difficulty. Took me 3+ hours to complete just this chapter. Protip: Learn to hug the walls to stop progress or slow progress when needed.
this is an honestly great game. the levels are fun, it keeps me coming back, and i love the new additions to each of the levels. my only issue is Chapter 10. it's near impossible, which i get is the point, but i'm going to need a bunch of security passes if i'm gonna try to get through it. could you maybe just... tone it down a bit? it would really help.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vector Unit Inc
- © Copyright 2017 Vector Unit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pile of Power Tokens$1.99
- Go Premium$4.99
- Stacks of Power Tokens$4.99
- ACME Special! Crates of Power Tokens$19.99
- Buckets of Power Tokens$9.99
- Jet Pack Special$0.99
- Jet Pack$1.99
- Cyber Skin$1.99
- Cyber Skin Special$0.99
- Red Fire Skin$1.99