PDFelement 6 Professional = All features in PDFelement Standard+ OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 Professional has everything you need to work with PDFs. Now specifically built for SMBs with intuitive, simple, and powerful PDF solutions.
√ Data Extraction (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
- Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
- Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
- Export or import form data to/from PDF format.
√ PDF Converter (Support more output formats in Pro version!)
- Besides normal output formats including Word, Excel, PPT and Image which are supported in Standard version, Pro version supports converting PDF file to more formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF.
- Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable document with OCR technology.
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
- OCR helps extract data from scanned PDF forms or invoices.
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving.
√ PDF Editor
- Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting. (Exclusive!)
- Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
- Insert and edit hyperlinks.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
- Fill PDF forms.
- Automatic form creation with Auto Form Field Recognition.
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
- Support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
√ Page Management
- Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Support input format: pdf / html/ webarchive / rtf / txt / jpeg / jpg / png / bmp / gif.
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
- The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs. (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Send PDF as email attachment.
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
- Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
Also supported unlock PDFelement 6 Pro trial limit via In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing.
- No page count limit for PDF conversion.
- No document count limit for batch operations.
- Support OCR function.
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this app is helpful and like it, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated. Thank you for using PDFelement.
Corrections and improvements on many small details.
Ratings and Reviews
Looking for an OCR? Look elsewhere.
I was looking for an app that would convert images with text into searchable PDFs. There are plenty of free applications that do this but you can only submit one page at a time and the file normally needs to be edited. I was hoping to avoid that. I found this app via a Google search and downloaded it from the app store. As soon as the image I wanted to be searchable popped up, the app asked me if I wanted to use OCR. I clicked, “Yes”. Another window then popped up saying, “Sorry, you’re a sucker and you have to buy the pro version.” This is paraphrased, but who actually reads all the tiny text when you just need a simple thing done in the span of a few minutes? Not me. I click on the link to buy pro, thinking it might be a monthly service or something… Nope, pro costs $100.
And as another reviewer stated… I’d also like to test the OCR before buying. Most apps at least give you a few pages for free, but this doesn’t even have that. Not worth the gamble.
… I’ll use the free online applications and edit them.
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry about the inconvenience that brought to you. And I am so sorry to tell that OCR is the limitation for trial version, but we are offer a 30-day money back policy, then users can have a try on our program. Honor your understanding.
I really love the idea of what the app has to offer, it’s exciting to work and study with so many privileges! However, my happiness lasted until I tried to save my work (I’m fine with havign the watermark for now, since I’m test-running the product). The app crashed; I though maybe I had gone a little too wild editing, but then I tried to “save as” an un-edited pdf, and the app crashed again. Please, please, anyway I could get this resolved? I would love to continue using PDFelement 6, so I can eventually upgrade to the premium version. Thanks in advance!
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, thank you for reaching out. Our technical colleague has tested but did not find any crashes. So we guess it might be caused by your files. Could you please kindly send us your files to us at email@example.com? If possible, it would be considerate to record a short video to show us your steps and how it crashes. This would be really helpful for us to locate the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you so much! :)
Not worth the download
I rarely write reviews, but I was excited to use this as my Adobe XI replacement. What a disappointment. You can’t convert a Word, or PowerPoint document to a PDF. I will stick with PDF Expert as it works better than this and the UI and UX are superior. BTW - ignor the “FREE” price. If you ACTUALLY want to use it and convert anything you have to pay the $100 IAP!
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to inform you that this product Wondershare PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac does not support to convert word or excel file to PDF file. Currently, it only supports the following three kinds of files to be created to PDF files:
---web files (html，htm，webarchive）
---text files （txt，rtf，rtfd）
There is another product called PDF Creator for Mac that can help you create PDF from Word, Excel or PPT. You can download the trial version from this link: http://download.wondershare.com/mac-pdf-creator_full2609.dmg
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 598.5 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.