• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Cloud synchronization
• Unlock with Face ID
• Unlock with Touch ID
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES or Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 or 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the App Store. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
New app translations:
Ratings and Reviews
Best Password App with Cloud Backup!
I had originally started using this app on my Android years ago! Finally it’s available on the Apple App Store. It is the most intuitive password app available. You can easily customize it to suit you! It backs up to the cloud (Google Drive or Dropbox). My only suggestions to increase the efficiency of this app would be to allow us the option to backup to our Apple iCloud. The other is to allow us to select an entry and put it into a different category. That would be tremendously helpful! I like to organize my passwords and it’s frustrating to have to make a new entry in another category instead of just selecting an entry and moving it to another category. Otherwise, I have nothing negative to say about this app! It uses a master password and allows you to use facial recognition. New phone? No problem! Just download the app and enter in your master password. As long as you have purchased the aWallet with cloud backup all of your entries will populate in the app in whatever manner you organized them!
Developer Response ,
Hello Daurice, Thank you for your review and suggestions.
iCloud is being considered to be added in the future.
Regarding moving entries to a new categories... The problem here is that categories may not be compatible in general. E.g. Credit Card entry will not fit into the e-mail category. These categories have different number and names of fields.
One of the best app out there, highly recommend!
Great app! Not biased in any way!
- Petr Synek
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Synpet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.