Ever wanted to snoop through people’s conversations and not feel guilty for it? Want to enter a world of suspense and horror but not up for a long read? Well, now you can!
Every Yarn story is told as a short text message conversation, as if you are watching someone else's text messages. Whether it be hypothetical conversations between two of your favorite celebs, a frantic group chat after accidentally liking an ex’s photo on Instagram, or those suspenseful mysteries you just can’t get enough of, Yarn lets you tap through it all!
It’s about time to make reading fun, fast, and fabulous again. Stay up to date with your favorite Yarn stories as we update episodes and conversations daily!
Subscribe for unlimited access to all the best Yarn stories.
YARN UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTIONS:
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to Yarn content
- Yarn offers offer weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions
- Trials will be 7 days, after which the subscription will auto-renew
- Weekly subscriptions will be charged at $4.99/week*
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $19.99/month*
- Annual subscriptions will be charged at $99.99/year*
- You'll be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Check out our newest thrilling video story, Swipe Right and Die, for a KILLER time ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Yarn a the worst
When I first got this app I thought it was amazing and just to add a lil details you if you read some of the story when that episode was finished you would have to wait but one time when I updated the app you were aloud to at least watch a video to go to the next episode (for free) I was so happy then one day I stopped playing , after awhile I thought I should play again I went back to the app I tried to see if I could watch a video to go to the next episode I could not find it.I personally find this disappointing but I was fine the wait was only 24 minutes (which is not so long) . So one time after I started playing again I was done waiting for the next episode,I tapped to continue but then I had to wait another 24 minutes so I decided to read different story. I tapped to read that story but it would not work I was confused and annoyed I thought it was my phone so I powered it off and after awhile i powered it back on went back to the app to see if it worked,it did not that’s how I knew there was something going on. I tried to call the people who run the app they said that the app was fine and to check my phone I said ok before i could cause any trouble. Now I cannot do anything at all with this app please be smart and do not download!!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you encountered some issues reading stories. We'd love to figure out what went wrong with your experience! Could you send us an email at email@example.com with what exactly what would not work when you tried to read other stories?
Feedback on the game (Changes, please do)
I wanted to read some cool stories but this app makes it difficult to read them. I was reading a scary story and just as I started to understand it it ends and I have to wait 30 minutes to continue!!!!! I really don’t want to have to pay every week to READ. If you want money just make the app cost money not a subscription. I think a lot more people would get the game if they only have to pay once, and you can have exclusive subscriptions (that cost money) for the cooler stories that are just coming out or that are new. But for old stories that are already out just let them be free so others can watch without paying, and if people want to see NEW stories they can get the subscription to watch as soon as they come out. That’ll make things a lot easier and less time consuming, and people won’t have to wait to watch (or read) the next episode of their favorite story.
One of the worst apps ever
Why wait to know the next part I always get into the story sooo much then BAM I have to wait 25 minutes don’t you see what you are doing here you are making the app worse with the time at least make it so there are in-game coins so each time you finish one part you get 10 coins and you can use 40 coins to skip the wait for 3 times that would make me rate it a 5 but in my head actually 6.5 and you should be able to watch maybe 1 or 2 ads to skip the wait for any amount you want for example you watch 10 ads in a row then the next 5 waits you get to skip but if you do one ad then you skip 12 minutes of the wait so 1000 ads make the next 500 waits off and when it’s the next part it says do you want to use 1 skip? You have ________ skips
(The _______ is how many skips you have it tells you) so yeah that would make it a really good story app or make it you can use coins or watch ads
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you're frustrated with the timer. We're taking note of your feedback! Thanks for being patient with us as we make the app a better experience.
- Science Mobile, LLC
- 78.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Science Mobile, LLC, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Unlimited $2.99
- Weekly Unlimited $4.99
- Yarn Subscription (Retired) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.