This is a picture quiz about 150 famous monuments and buildings. Guess the names of man-made structures - bridges and towers, temples and statues - from all over the world. From the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Stonehenge to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Sydney Opera House.
The monuments are divided into 2 levels of difficulty.
1) Those that are easier to guess: such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York.
2) Monuments that are known only to the experienced travelers: Roman Theatre of Mérida and Newgrange in Ireland.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
* List of all monuments in the app.
The app is translated into 12 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the monuments in any of these languages.
Do you know this royal palace? What is the name of that castle? Start the game that will guide you around the world and its wonders!
- 75 new monuments (Level 2) - Palmyra, Monticello, and many other.
- List of all monuments in the app.
- New game mode with 6 answer options.
- 2 new languages (Polish and Czech). Now the app is available in 12 languages including English.
Ratings and Reviews
- Andrey Solovyev
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.