By Playrix Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Here comes a cozy autumn Homescapes update!
- Get free coins and boosters when you log into the game.
- Log in 7 days in a row to get a special reward!
NEW IN MATCH-3 MODE
- New element: Donut maker. Make matches or explode power-ups next to it to make yummy donuts!
- Animated tutorials: find out how to make explosive combinations!
- Many new exciting levels!
- A new Living Room episode: help Austin uncover the secret behind great-grandpa's safe!
- A News tab in the in-game tablet: a more convenient way to learn more about offers, gifts, and power-ups!
- Community-requested feature: lives are refilled at the start of each in-game day!
The developers of these kinds of games don’t care about giving us quality games, they just want to say they are making the games “challenging and fun” but are really just wanting us to dole out tons of real money to line their greedy pockets... Challenging and fun does not mean rob me blind just to get through some levels on a stupid game that looked awesome but was deceiving... I am having to use all my energy 3-5 times refilled just to get through one level!!! That is 15-25 energy for ONE FREAKING LEVEL!!! Some of these levels are near impossible and the developers don’t care to listen to our complaints since there are so many of us who give in to buying our way through the game we cannot otherwise get through... I have already uninstalled this pathetic excuse for a game... If I could develope a game similar to this and Matchington Manor/Gardenscapes, even poor as I am I know I wouldn’t be trying to rip people off... These games could be good and I would be willing to pay for packages but not just to get through levels... The ratio of money we earn in comparison to what things cost is just ridiculous... But like I said the developers of these games do not care about anything but lining heir filthy greedy pockets and I for one will not aid in doing so when I can play actual gun games that don’t require real money just to progress... Buying packages should be when you want to buy limited time house items or something...
I love these types of games. I can literally spend time everyday playing. However, after much playing I feel as though I need to rate this game so others can get an honest feel for the game. As a parent I do not recommend this game for their kids. The reason is because the game is expensive and can be very frustrating without boosts. All of the boosts do not work properly so it becomes a waste. When you create power ups they do not always give them to you. While the game should be random in how tiles and power ups fall, I cannot help but get the distinct feeling that it isn't random and it falls in a manner that sets you up not to be successful. Which means you have to spend more gold to power your way through the game. Which means more money out of your pocket. I have played both Gardenscapes and Homescapes and I can honestly say that I am seriously considering deleting both games because of the cost. Yes the game can be interesting and fun but it does not outweigh the costs of the game. And I agree with other reviews that the rewards in this game is seriously lacking. They give just enough to get you hooked and entice you to spend more money out of your pocket. Really disappointing for a game that could have been a big hit in my book.
Loyalty breeds spending
I’m all for supporting developers and I realize the time and expense that goes into creating a game. But when it’s seemingly impossible to get past levels for days at a time without purchasing power ups, it starts to feel like I’m spending way too much money. First, it’s way too hard to get past many of these levels given the power ups that you are able to create, and the game is not intuitive as many others are, to afford you “spontaneous” gifts that get you through a level. Second, given the time, effort, and often money it takes to get a point it is really “expensive“ to get any of the projects done. If you’re a player that is enjoying the game because of the creative side, then it’s almost pointless because you’ll never get the point and the frustration isn’t worth it. Third, the most successful games I believe are the ones that let you play the most and when you’re up against truly challenging level you’re willing to fork over the bucks To get past it. These are the games that I felt as if the developers showed me a good time and deserve the money I’m spending in power ups. Unfortunately this is not one of those games. I feel as if you’re just making it so hard That it’s not fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 167 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2017 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Purse of Coins$4.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$9.99
- Pot of Coins$19.99
- Crate Full of Coins$39.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$0.99
- Chest Full of Coins$99.99
- Pot of Coins$15.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$6.99