Weather Up is your window into current weather conditions. See layers of weather info right on the map, with forecast data available at a glance. The list lets you quickly check the weather in all your favorite locations.
All the weather info you need:
• Event Forecasts let you keep tabs on the weather for upcoming calendar events
• Hourly and 10-day forecast
• Weather map with radar, clouds, and lots more
• Beautiful, easy to understand icons for all weather conditions
• Notification Center widgets to quickly check the weather
Weather Up doesn’t overload you with info or waste space. It shows you everything you want to know and gets out of the way, so you will be prepared, whatever the weather.
Designed to be simple, powerful, and beautiful:
• See current conditions in all saved locations at once
• Switch locations in two taps
• Share the forecast and map easily
• Choose icon styles that make the app your own
Information about Weather Up Pro subscriptions:
- Monthly and Yearly subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Bug fixes and additional enhancements
Weather Atlas is now Weather Up! Much of the app has been re-written and we've added a few exciting new features, new weather icons, and even a new store to buy Weather Up merchandise.
• Event Forecasts
• International support
• Brand new weather icons
• Much improved card-based UI
• Merchandise store with support for Apple Pay
• Dates added to Hourly and 10 Day forecasts
• Improved map loading times
• Too many bug fixes and additional enhancements to list
If you like Weather Up, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! (And please update your review if you’ve already left one) Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just not for me.
I am a weather app junkie. My folder of weather apps on my phone is overflowing. My favorite is hello weather which I happily subscribe too for $4.99. But hello doesn’t have feels like temps in the hourly forecast. I still subscribed minus a feels like in futures hours. Weather up shows that data which so why I was so excited when I stumbled on this app. I do a lot outside so it’s critical I can see the “feels like” temp 3 hours or so from now. At first I was ready to subscribe to weather up until it was time to get the dogs outside at 9p. Weather up said the feels like temp was 16. So I bundled up ready to brave the cold. Much to my surprise it wasn't cold at all. I opened another weather app and the swing was a wild 20 degrees higher. As much as I cringe at the $9.99 annual fee (rather high for a minimalist weather app) this app needs to have other weather providers to choose from (like hello weather). If they do I’d be inclined to subscribe. Though $5.00 is more where I see this app but I’m an old
Man that still doesn’t get the whole subscribe stuff. Great app to add to my weather collection but I wait patiently for an update that brings more providers since the current app provider (whoever that might be?)does not work in my neck of the woods. :-(
This may replace my 3 weather apps
I have 3 weather apps I use regularly. This one has the radar I use, the 10 day forecast I like, and hourly forecasts that helps keep me up to date. Also you can see storms coming. I love the map perspective (whole country and then zoom) and the ability to customize it (satellite or map and opacity of rain layer etc).
I'll just have to see how accurate it is compared to what I'm currently using (update later).
The pro version without adds, link is now working unlike earlier reviews.
UPDATE: I've used the app since day 1 at the end of August.
The forecasts and radar have been very accurate- I've compared it to the other apps I've used and the actual weather after seeing the earlier forecast.
I also really liked using the Hurricane tracking layer (pro version) it was clear and easy to follow and lined up with what I saw when I turned on the news. I have friends in Florida and was able to share hurricane tracking screen shots with them that they appreciated.
This app now has a spot on my home screen and will be used daily. I'm also looking forward to updates and improvements from the developer.
I would like:
1. wind speeds listed in the forecasts.
2. the forecasts overlay (bottom) and the forecast bubble over each city to disappear from map when I tap the map (like google maps).
3. to be able to chose my weather data source.
4. weather alerts.
Nice but still missing a few must haves for me.
Great UI, best I’ve seen yet imo. Good amount/type of information. Nice features like icon selection, etc. This app lacks having storm tracks and is completely missing iOS notifications. It has weather alerts but you won’t get a notification until you open the app. WTH??? Also there are multiple widgets which is highly annoying. Make one and make it customizable. The best weather widget imo is the NBC news weather widget which is similar to the stock iOS weather widget but has more information. I paid to get rid of ads because here is nothing more annoying in a weather app than ads. If the app improves to my liking before renewal, I’ll keep paying. If not, I’m done.
* Update *
I’ve been coming back from time to time to give this app another try but I realized the weather data was inaccurate most of the time. You really need to get that right first. All the other features don’t mean squat if the app can’t do what it’s supposed to.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 137.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $1.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.