Designed for both smart phones and tablets, this application will help you manage your diabetes better and keep it under control. Whether you are Type 1 or Type 2, have Gestational Diabetes or just want to help and monitor a family member, this is the logbook app for you.
The application tracks almost all aspects of the diabetes treatment and provides you and with detailed reports, charts and statistics. You can send the reports to your supervising physician via email. Diabetes:M also gives you various tools, so you can find the trends in blood glucose levels and allows you to calculate normal and prolonged insulin boluses using its highly effective, top-notch bolus calculator.
It also has a vast nutrition database, to help you keep track of your food intake and nutrition information, as well as exercise time. Never forget another check with our simple but powerful reminders system.
Diabetes:M can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Apple Watch App Available
With our Apple Watch app you can get even more out of Diabetes:M:
- Overview – check carbs and calories intake for the current day, as well as latest insulin doses.
- Log new entries – you can log glucose, carbs, proteins, fats, calories and insulin taken right on your wrist!
- Fully functional Bolus calculator
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES
If you’re really serious about your health, our subscription plan ($4.99/month) includes:
+ No Ads – Subscribing removes all advertising from the app, so you can concentrate on what is important.
+ 2 Additional Profiles – You can set up to two additional, fully featured profiles. This allows you to keep track of your loved ones (or even pets).
+ Additional lab result records - Add a comprehensive metabolic panel, kidney function tests and much more...
+ Expanded Food Database – This will allow greater access to server food database, as well as an option to save selected food as Meals and Dishes
+ Synchronization – Automatically sync multiple devices on data change. Allows you to use any of your available mobile devices to keep track effortlessly.
+ Reports - Get your reports in PDF or XLS format
-- Additional information --
• To unlock additional server functions Diabetes:M requires registration and subscription
• Subscriptions are available on a 1 month ($4.99), 3 months ($13.99), 6 months ($24.99) and 12 months ($49.99) basis
• Subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• All subscription plans will auto-renew unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends
• Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
• Auto-renewals may be canceled by navigating to your account settings after subscription purchase
• Canceled subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
- Added integration with bluetooth connected glucose meters. The supported devices can be connected in the Data screen.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but not fully adapted to iOS
Reporting is exceptional. There are some issues with the day-to-day UI, like popping up modal alerts while keypad is posted for data entry, leaving the buttons on the modal dialog obscured. The interface for tracking foods is pretty clunky with results sometimes flashing up and disappearing before they can be selected and returning long alphabetical result lists when searching for a fruit (like peaches) with lots of processed foods preceding the simple peaches entry, which should show up at the top of the list. There should also be a Next button to move between fields instead of having to tap on the next field.
Close to perfect
I love this app. It is so much more functional than any other logbook or diabetes monitor I’ve used. It’s totally worth the subscription. The only issue so far (which I think I’ve seen other comments on) is that two weeks in, I still haven’t received a confirmation email so I can verify my account. I’d like to get that detail out of the way so I won’t be prevented from using whatever functions depend on having a verified account.
Quick customer service
I paid for the yearly subscription so I could use on multiple devices and have the additional features. Originally I had a problem converting from the free version to the premium one. Sent an email to support and within a day Nikolay fixed the problem for me.
- Sirma Medical Systems AD
- 90.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sirma Medical Systems JSC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium (Promotion) $4.99
- Premium $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.