With a world on the verge of being frozen in ice, hearts unite once more!
The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit series!
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.
However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.
As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!
*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!
Ultimate Battles, Customization, and Content!
- Utilizing a brand new team system, lead up to six characters into battle, and destroy onslaughts of powerful foes!
- See the amalgamation of years of RPG-crafting expertise in the most beautiful game in the series to date!
- Plug in jewels to boost character parameters as the beloved rubix makes its triumphant return!
- Upgrade rare weapons to make one's own personal slayer of evil!
- Dispatch buddies to earn Guild Coins while the party works on their quest! Or simply equip their jewels to learn their skills!
Whether building the strongest team, creating the most powerful rubix, or both, the choice is entirely up to the player!
Ratings and Reviews
Another Great Asdivine Game
I LOVE THIS SERIES! Hopefully that's what passionate enough. LOL! Everything is fun and enjoyable and I especially like that it's not necessary to buy IAP currency. That makes it much easier to choose these awesome rpg's I was over the rest of the free-to-play games. I've actually bought ad-free IAP to support the publisher.
The only complaint I have is how the in game menu has become less user friendly. The menu from the first Asdivine Hearts was more simplified and easy to navigate. Please consider this in the next game. And keep up the good work!
Impressed as ever
Kemco is the never say die classic RPG devloper that really loves what they do, and it shows. Always great, and elaborate games. Additionally, their 'free to play' games ARE very free to play and beat. They only show simple picture ads after saving and ocassionally leaving an area. This kind of considerate benevolence is awesome in itself, and makes purchases far more appealing. These guys deserve your patronage! And my special thanks for keeping the RPG gaming love of my youth alive!
This can be played anywhere and anytime on its offline experience and gives many characters in your team giving you many options to level up and gets its skills
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 603.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + Holy Stones x 800 $4.99
- Holy Stones x 2600 $19.99
- Holy Stones x 600 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.