Pictream is a photo browser that allows you to view photos easily by their date and location. Please use this app as a tool for tracing back through your lovely memories. It provides Kiosk Mode and Exhibition Mode functionality, which can be used for displaying catalogs in galleries and shops.
- Calendar display of photos per day, month, and year.
- Switch between calendars by flicking sideways on the screen.
- Use "Latest" to display a list of the 100 most recent photos.
- Display photos on a map based on their location information.
- Zoom in and out on the map to rearrange the photos smoothly
- Display photos in sections based on the date they were saved.
- Use the index list on the left to move photos to the desired year, month, and day.
- Pinch in and out on the screen to change the size of the thumbnails.
- Apply a search filter based on the type of photos and videos.
- Select multiple photos to perform a variety of operations, such as adding them to albums or deleting them.
- Use the app’s proprietary preview interface to search for other photos quickly, even when in full screen mode.
- View detailed information about photos (EXIF, etc.).
■Simple Editing Function
- Built-in simple editing functionality provided by Adobe.
- Edited photos are saved as new photos.
- Use 3D Touch to preview not only the photos, but also the calendar display and thumbnail list display.
- Immediately access photos in the last few days from the widget.
- Display preview photos as a slideshow.
- Configure timings and transitions on slideshows.
- This mode prevents you from executing certain operations by mistake while viewing photos.
- Prevents users from editing of photos or transitioning to other screens.
- To cancel this mode, enter a passcode or your TouchID (or restart the app).
- In addition to kiosk mode, exhibition mode starts a slideshow automatically after the app is left idle for a specified amount of time.
- Touch the screen to pause the slideshow and look through the photos manually.
- You can use this function to display product catalogs in galleries and shops.
■Import Photos from iTunes File Sharing
- Transfer photos from iTunes > Device > App > File Sharing > Pictream.
- Use Settings Tab > Read In to read in the transferred data into your device's photo library.
- If the data includes folders, a new album is created, using the folder name as the album name.
- Display existing albums/smart albums.
- View photos stored on iCloud.
- Display videos and LivePhotos.
- Supports iPad SplitView.
*If you need assistance, please contact us by going to Settings Tab > Feedback inside the app
(photo by pakutaso.com)
- [Fix] selection status in thumbnail list.
- [Fix] display size of live photo.
Ratings and Reviews
No geotags shown
In thumbnail view impossible to see which images are geotagged. No way to remove geotag.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.