Pictream - photo browser
By sorakaze Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pictream is a photo browser that allows you to view photos easily by their date and location. Please use this app as a tool for tracing back through your lovely memories. It provides Kiosk Mode and Exhibition Mode functionality, which can be used for displaying catalogs in galleries and shops.
- Calendar display of photos per day, month, and year.
- Switch between calendars by flicking sideways on the screen.
- Use "Latest" to display a list of the 100 most recent photos.
- Display photos on a map based on their location information.
- Zoom in and out on the map to rearrange the photos smoothly
- Display photos in sections based on the date they were saved.
- Use the index list on the left to move photos to the desired year, month, and day.
- Pinch in and out on the screen to change the size of the thumbnails.
- Apply a search filter based on the type of photos and videos.
- Select multiple photos to perform a variety of operations, such as adding them to albums or deleting them.
- Use the app’s proprietary preview interface to search for other photos quickly, even when in full screen mode.
- View detailed information about photos (EXIF, etc.).
■Simple Editing Function
- Built-in simple editing functionality provided by Adobe.
- Edited photos are saved as new photos.
- Use 3D Touch to preview not only the photos, but also the calendar display and thumbnail list display.
- Immediately access photos in the last few days from the widget.
- Display preview photos as a slideshow.
- Configure timings and transitions on slideshows.
- This mode prevents you from executing certain operations by mistake while viewing photos.
- Prevents users from editing of photos or transitioning to other screens.
- To cancel this mode, enter a passcode or your TouchID (or restart the app).
- In addition to kiosk mode, exhibition mode starts a slideshow automatically after the app is left idle for a specified amount of time.
- Touch the screen to pause the slideshow and look through the photos manually.
- You can use this function to display product catalogs in galleries and shops.
■Import Photos from iTunes File Sharing
- Transfer photos from iTunes > Device > App > File Sharing > Pictream.
- Use Settings Tab > Read In to read in the transferred data into your device's photo library.
- If the data includes folders, a new album is created, using the folder name as the album name.
- Display existing albums/smart albums.
- View photos stored on iCloud.
- Display videos and LivePhotos.
- Supports iPad SplitView.
*If you need assistance, please contact us by going to Settings Tab > Feedback inside the app
(photo by pakutaso.com)
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Add "Always launch with 'Latest'" setting. (Turn off to launch with the last selected tab.)
- [Fix] heavy operation when previewing a lot of photos.
- [Fix] not start when the photo does not exist.
- Update external libraries.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 10, 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: sorakaze Inc.
- © sorakaze Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.