The Zanichelli Encyclopaedia is a powerful tool intended to work out doubtful information, clear up ideas, supply certainties, suggest new issues of discussion in any branch of knowledge. You will find proper names along with specialist expressions and common nouns requiring an encyclopaedic investigation; all entries are developed in a comprehensive way, with a great number of online resources: interactive maps, images, tables (their access needs an Internet connection, even in the downloadable version).
The new 2019 Edition features a brand new and optimized user interface, a search engine more efficient, the ability to set the font size to help reading on bigger devices such as tablets. Moreover, all the geographic entries now include a map and the flag.
• Contents are updated quarterly (last update: 2019/03/15)
• More than 71,000 entries compiled by specialists of every field, regularly updated
• 40 specialist labels
• Birth-and-death dates and places of all personalities included; dates of artistic and literary works
• 14,000 geographical entries
• A set of more than 15,000 cross-references among the entries
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod using iOS 9 and later versions
• User interface both in Italian and English
• Complete offline use
• Direct search in the entry index box, search by headword or full text
• Advanced search by categories/labels
For any suggestions, feedback, and other information about our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/edigeosrl
Thanks you for choosing l'Enciclopedia Zanichelli from Edigeo. This new release includes:
- Compatibility with new iOS
- Quarterly update of contents (to 2018/15/03)
_ Minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.