Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 150 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
- City Kings: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in cooperative mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
The Year of the Dog is coming to an end... Prepare to greet the Pig with us!
- LUNAR NEW YEAR: Fireworks, lanterns, lion masks, and other surprises are waiting for you in the game!
- THE PIGGY SET: Increase your machine’s power with a special gadget from a new ultimate set!
- ALL-STARS TOURNAMENT: Take part in a warm-up event and craft the Piggy set, and then join the great Lunar New Year tournament to unlock a very special reward!
Ratings and Reviews
I love the game but not the latest update. The latest version put an entire game within the game and adopted the ticket system from the Halloween special. It’s increased the complexity because now you are playing the same game twice with different rules and outcomes. Why didn’t the cool new machines replace the base game? What’s with the tickets? Why aren’t there comma’s in any of the numbers 1,000,000? Why does the timeline for each set of even’t stretch further and further with each update? Why can’t I put six crowns on each supply box when the space is available for six? Why did we go from three sponsor boxes per day down to two? I haven’t any particular fondness for the algorithm that selects opponents for your team battles. When the game was messing up and placing people higher than me, I sent word. I wasn’t offered any diamonds, coins, nothing. I feel like I am cheated every time I sell parts because my coin count will move as I sell parts but each time I sell the last of my parts, the coin count goes backward and then returns to the same count that it was on prior to selling the part. The algorithm selecting opponents for quick battles also seems to have lost a bit of its touch. I would previously skip one or two opponents that were completely out of my league and now it seems that I am skipping five or more before running into a comparable machine. I’ve played this for about four months and I guess it’s time I find a new game.
Clan ranking system.
I have been playing the game for more than a year. I am the leader of a gang and have seen a few things I would like to see in the gang. A rank for gang members Offers, members, and recruits. The new recruits that come in and don’t know how to play in a game yet burn up scouts and replaces. I don’t feel that recruits should be able to use scouts and or replaces. Recruits should not be able to use any of the tools to the city of kings only the tolls that is used on them self till the leader feels they have proven them selves a worthy member. Members should have more access to the tools in the city of kings. Officers should have control to demote players or kick players for breaking the rules. There should be a place to go that the leader can post the rules of the gang so the recruits can see them. As it is now we have to retype the rules every time some one joins the gang. I would like to see a instant message system so you can talk to some member with out talking to all members. Also there needs to be a way so that we can see what members are online, like in the championship this would make things easier to know how to plan attacks. And the last thing the chat log roll is too short. Right now you can leave a msg for people to see, if people start chatting that message will get lost. Than you for your time, battle on dudes
Great game... but
It’s fun to play. I could imagine it getting a bit receptive but for people like me that only play a game for a month or 2 it’s fine. The main version is a lot of fun but it can get a little hard to earn money and you eat up a lot of money trying to upgrade. You either have to play an insane amount of battles which gets boring or having to wait in packages to be given to you and sell 1.5 parts for every part you use to upgrade. The second or lower version of the game just isn’t very fun in my opinion. It’s like a half assed version of the main game, you can’t merge parts or sell parts so it gets repetitive easier that the original version because you’re not really upgrading you’re just making due with the same stuff at the same strength and hoping you win. I really haven’t played the lower version much since I simple don’t enjoy it. The only real improvements I could see is make battles worth a lot more money and it would be cool if as you upgraded weapons the thumbnail of the Weapon changed and got cooler in some way. I get it, these games are here to make money and that’s why they don’t give you a lot of money and stuff but at least make it worth it to play without absolutely having to spend money I mean for enough gold to merge a single weapon I haven to play 15 battles and merging one weapon makes almost no difference. Find a better balance. Good game over all tho
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 207.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.