Voice Synth is a professional live instrument to create incredible new voices, choirs, sounds and soundscapes, based on your own unique voice. Take a journey into sound design and discover the endless possibilities: Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, to turn your voice live into a baby or tenor, a popstar on AutoPitch, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70's vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
To get you started, we included over 250 factory presets! Play and tweak with four 24-band live vocoders, live-pause your voice, AutoPitch, Audio Units V3, audio routing, midi, sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, distortion, delay, chorus and reverb, and a voice designer with oscilloscope. The free version of Voice Synth provides presets and functionality by in-app purchases with a free try-out.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
• Sound engine 2x32 bit at 44.1 kHz
• 24 voice polyphony
• Audio Unit V3, midi controllable instrument (sampler mode) and effect (live mode)
• Choose audio input and output route
• All effects simultaneous, live, real-time, low-latency
• Background audio (iOS)
• VoiceOver support (iOS only)
• iOS and macOS presets are interchangeable
• Repeater to prevent audio-feedback (when used live with built-in mic/speaker)
• Sampler to record/import/play/pause your voice, with zoom/loop/hold, speed ±800%
• Tapes to record/play/share/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vocoders with 24 bands, 5th order filters (Natural, Robot, Breath and Designer)
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 octaves, hold on/off, mono/poly
• 49 registers to add voice brilliance, set a chord
• Arpeggiator with pattern/gate/speed/group keys & registers
• Equalizer with 24 bands and 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. for lion voice, tenor, gender change, child, baby, duck, squeak)
• Formant Shifter adapts voice spectrum ±1 octave (change headsize from child to giant)
• Adjustable pitch tracker
• AutoPitch (always sing in tune)
• Harmony synthesis of multiple voices in adjustable musical scale (choirs and rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Autogain, distortion, stereo panning, delay, chorus and reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Stroboscopic gate: special vocoder effect to sample and hold your voice spectrum
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync timing of sampler/arpeggiator/delay/strobo voice to create rhythms
• Noise gate, manual/automatic and frequency adaptive
Designer vocoder includes
• Real time oscilloscope, what you see is what you hear!
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis with phase adjustment
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth wave with adjustable frequency, harmonics, clipping, width, skew and slope
• Noise white/voiced, with adjustable filter and clipping (e.g. for shot noise)
• Test mode to design while bypassing your own voice
Ratings and Reviews
No input/output sound
Like the review previously - I purchased this app and while it opens and plays the samples just fine - I have tried ever possible means to use "any" microphone to get it to work. I have the latest update - Mojave (which says is supported) - I have tried my iRig adapter and two different mic's, my iphone headset with mic - an older headset with built-in mic and even the mic on-board my Mac. I've read the manual several times, tried all configurations of input/output - the app itself is not listed in the Microphone Privacy settings to add to allow access - even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times. If you want to just play the few samples - fine, but good luck with trying to get your microphone to work!
Hi DarthMarty, thanks for your clear description. We just submitted V5.0.6 that solves a few issues with microphone access in macOS Mojave. Please test with this version and let us know your findings, by updating this review and/or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal support. Thanks in advance, Qneo
Application doesn’t actually work. I tried everything, restarting, re-installing.. I’m pretty tech savvy. I just get a grey screen. $18 of waste. Don’t buy.
Dear SIGFC, we have similar reports by other customers using older versions of macOS 10.13. After updating to the latest High Sierra version (10.13.6) or Mojave (10.14), the issue was solved. Thanks, Qneo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.