Designed by a teacher, for teachers.
• Import student rosters directly from Google Classroom
• Support up to a 20 row x 10 column rubric
• Sync scores to a Google Classroom assignment
• Import a rubric from a Spreadsheet CSV file
• Easy feedback with comments
• Email all students in a class a copy of their rubric with 1 tap.
• View rubric statistics screen for a class
Use Rubric Scorer for free with 1 rubric for up to 20 classes.
The monthly renewable subscription option supports unlimited rubrics for 20 classes along with premium features such as generating a PDF to view, print or email.
Auto renewable Subscription Details
To access premium features the user needs to subscribe to an auto renewable monthly subscription. This means the subscription automatically renews 24 hours before the end of the subscription date. Auto renewable subscriptions can be managed from the user iTunes account, and a link is provided in the subscription screen while in the app. All future updates are included with the auto renewable monthly subscription fee of $0.99. The subscription may be cancelled for any future months, and the user will still have access to the data, only the additional features will be disabled.
Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
• The app now supports a maximum of 20 rows.
• Fixed crash issue on iPad when exporting CSV data from the statistics screen
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I've been looking for!
App is simple to use and has just the correct features. Takes a minute to figure out how to use but it does exactly what I want... create a rubric and tap to grade. The google classroom integration is perfect too!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know you are finding the app so useful.
Like the app but limited to only 6 categories. Sometimes I wanted it for skills testing for my dancers and needed like 10-20 categories.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. I've increased the rubric size to the maximum of 10 rows and 10 columns. Perhaps you can split your skills over 2 rubrics so you could have up to 20 categories.
- Glen Botha
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Glen Botha
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.