WordTrip - Fun and addicting search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
We combined the classic word scrabble game with WordTrip, re-imagined to give you the best entertainment, all the while challenging you to a great brain exercise.
WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross-country travel theme. Connect letters to spell words, and you may discover new words to improve your vocabulary. Solve each word puzzle to travel your way around all the world. As you travel, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you. Up for a world tour with words?
• WordTrip, with its puzzles, is fun brain teasers challenging you to find the hidden words, test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving ability.
• No rush, no stress - A travel-themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power.
• Relaxing backgrounds and music lets you explore countries all around the world with words.
• If you are a word lover and love to solve anagrams by unscrambling letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for the best brain like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple, swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• Free to Play Game – Download the game for FREE
• Easy to Learn but Hard to Master – Easy gameplay gets you going from the first anagram puzzle keeping you engaged for hours
• Challenging Word Puzzles – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• Improve Your Vocabulary – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Play Across Any Device – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet and of course on your laptop.
• Play Anytime – Travelling and you have problems like No Wifi or No internet? Fret not, You can play offline too
• Sync Your Game Progress – Sync your game progress across your devices simply by logging in with Facebook with a single click and start where you left off.
• Light on Your Device – Game does not drain your battery or occupy too much disk space.
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
WordTrip is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Daily Themed Crossword, WordTrek & Crossword Jam.
WordTrip VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• No Ads
• Instant Joining Bonus
• Discount on Special Hints
• Free Special Hints every 6 hours
- VIP Membership price may vary between $2.99 and $4.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
We have a ton of NEW features for you at this festive time of the year!
* Streaks: Answer words correctly in a row to build up your streak and maximize your Wisdom scores!
* Daily Quests: Solve interesting daily quests and earn exciting rewards everyday!
* Burst Hint: Use this mega powerful Hint when you need help across multiple words!
* Daily bonus calendar: Come back everyday and stack up your rewards in the daily bonus calendar! Watch out for the BIG prize on Day 7!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good game that actually requires some skill. I have played it for about two weeks now and although I mostly enjoy it, there are some criticisms. Some reviews mentioned spinning the wheel is rigged, and I totally agree. I have spun it about 600 times, never got the puzzle bomb thing. I don’t even know what it does. Also, when I watch the videos to get free coins, sometimes they want me to play a quick demo of a game, and then I can’t exit out of that, meaning I have to close and restart the game. And can we please have more than one track for music? And last of all, wisdom scores are useless. There’s not even a leaderboard for them.
But at the end of the day I really enjoy this game as it makes you think other than rely on luck like candy crush. Most of my criticisms are minor really. I would definitely give it a try!
Listen to the rest of the comments, try Word Cookies
Honestly, I’m only still playing this game to get LP on sims. Otherwise, I would delete it immediately. Half of the words I try are rejected, even though most of them make more sense than the words they want you to find. Also, what are the quests? Whenever I click the quest button, it says “your quests aren’t ready yet.” ...well then when will they be ready? Because the one and only time I got to push the button, the screen wouldn’t load and I had to close out of the app. My other big complaint is the wheel. Why bother having different sections if the wheel only lands on 2 coins, 4 coins, or re-spin? I don’t think that the creators of this game even bothered to think of what the other two sections mean, they just put them there to try and trick people into thinking that there are more options. This game is so bad, I might quit it without getting LP.
I really like this game. It’s easy to play and can be challenging (once you get to the higher levels - it’s super easy when you start). My one gripe is the game’s dictionary is limited and inconsistent. I can find a lot of words the game does not accept. Yes, there is a backpack for words you make that are not used in the current game, but it doesn’t accept every word you make. Also, it’s inconsistent among the games - “elm” might be used to complete one puzzle, or put into the backpack in another, or not recognized at all in a different game. This can get frustrating/annoying, and is the only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 138.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 500 coins $1.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.