This app takes you on a personal, poetic, and immersive voyage to approach this ancient practice of meditation in a new way, combining harmony for the eyes and ears, as well as challenges and philosophical contemplations.
Neo Travel Your Mind is like a precious jewel hidden in your pocket.
No statistics, social networks, catalogue-style lists or subscriptions here.
Let us carry you away by the inspiring landscapes, original music and the inviting and soothing voice of your guide.
MORE THAN MEDITATION : ADVENTURE!
Neo Travel Your Mind takes you on unique meditative journeys to the most beautiful places in the world.
When you find your passage, you'll be immediately transported to a special place on this planet where your meditation guide, Dawn, will be waiting for you.
Dawn invites you to accompany her on this grand journey, one that is both intimate and universal, to mystical and peaceful places on this earth. Through sharing her meditation experience, you are encouraged to discover your own journey and experience it for yourself.
Rewards can be found along the way to encourage you to keep going. Dawn also gifts you a travel journal, filled with splendid watercolor illustrations to remind you of the places you've been and the teachings you've received. She will also reveal to you secret places to meditate on your own, without guidance.
The high-quality soundscapes, the teachings, the philosophical contemplations shared by Dawn, as well as the aesthetic fluidity of this app will satiate you.
This is an experience you will not find anywhere else. Unless, of course, you have the chance to go to Tibet to meditate with a Lama as Mount Everest as your backdrop...
Your meditation guide, Dawn, has been practicing and studying Insight Meditation since 2005, and has completed numerous silent residential retreats in Canada, the US, Thailand, and Burma, including a 3-month silent retreat at Insight Meditation Society.
She has completed several programs of meditation studies from True North Insight, and Spirit Rock Meditation Center, and when she is not on a meditative journey Dawn is training to lead silent residential retreats for both teenagers with Inward Bound Meditation and adults with Spirit Rock Meditation Center.
- This version of the application contains four journeys : the Himalayas, the Sahara, Hawaii and the forest of Broceliande. More journeys are currently being created and will be available soon.
- The meditative journey consists of seven steps, each with its own guided meditation and non guided meditation in immersive soundscapes conducive to meditation practice.
- The first meditation in each journey is available for free. To continue on, the remaining six guided meditations, rewards meditations, and secret stops are available for $6.99.
- Once you've purchased the journey, you can listen to the meditations as often as you like (and they are slightly different at your second visit) even after you've completed the entire journey.
- You choose how long you'd like to meditate (6, 10, 20 or 30 minutes). Don't worry, though - if you choose a shorter duration, you won't lose any meditation instruction from the guide. It's simply the amount of silence that shortens.
- You can set the level of music, ambiances and voice at your preference with an audio mixer.
- Each meditation is summarized with watercolor illustrations in your travel notebook.
- You can express your feelings, thoughts, and emotions in your own artistic or creative way after each meditation.
This new version contains four meditative journeys:
- Forest of Broceliande : Awaken the magic of the legend and cultivate self-care and compassion.
- Hawaii: Set sail and live Aloha to slow your mind and heart down.
- Sahara: From an oasis in the heart of the desert, discover inspiring meditation places and develop resilience.
- Himalaya: from Tibet to India, meditate in altitude and become aware of the immensity of your own being.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best meditation app I've tried so far, even or especially if you already have some experience. The amount of guidance is just right and the sounds are so helpful to stay in the experience. So grateful for this app!
We are happy you like it! Thank you for your feedback.
Great app Dawn!!
- Biquette Studio Inc.
- 908.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Biquette Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Neo : Himalaya's Travel $4.99
- Neo : Hawaii Travel $4.99
- Neo : Sahara Travel $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.