KeeperChat - The leading secure messaging app.
Why you need KeeperChat:
• Because you deserve privacy.
• Because you want to password protect your messages.
• Because people are nosey.
• Because you need a secure way to share your credit card and password information.
• Because it does not store photos in your phone’s main gallery.
• Because mistakes happen.
• Because photos leak.
• Because you changed your mind.
• Because you sent something you regret.
• Because you text the wrong thing to the wrong person.
• Because you want to know when people screenshot your chat.
• Because you want to pick up the conversation on your tablet.
• Because it is easy to use.
• Because all your friends will be on it.
Need your private photos and messages to disappear? We’ve got you covered with our self-destruct timer. Sent something you regret? Retract your message without a trace at any time. Have you lost your phone and therefore all your messages? Login to the app on a new device and restore your conversations.
Messaging apps are so easy to use we don’t often think twice about texting personal information to those we trust; however, the products we use to connect to each other were not built to handle this information securely. Existing messaging apps lack our zero-knowledge security architecture and necessary security protocols. KeeperChat enables you to chat with peace of mind knowing you are in control of the content you share, and who you share it with. Easily invite your friends, family, and colleagues to experience the future of secure messaging. Take control with KeeperChat.
• Private vault for messages, photos and videos
• Private, encrypted media gallery (nothing is saved on device’s camera roll)
• Biometric login and self-destruct protection for vault
• Message retraction and self-destruct timer
• Two-factor authentication
• End-to-end message encryption
• Unlimited devices and sync
• Secure cloud backup
• Private group chats
• Auto-logout timer
• Customizable messages with themes and animated stickers
• Zero-knowledge, encrypted security architecture
• Built-in Keeper password vault integration
Developed by Keeper Security, the creator of Keeper, the world's most trusted password manager and digital vault.
Terms and Conditions
KeeperChat Plus is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
KeeperChat 2.0 is here! With this version, we’re excited to introduce increased customization and usability of the app, including:
Edit previously sent messages
Rename group chats
Assign conversation avatars
Upload photos directly from your phone's gallery
Save drafted messages
Edit contact profiles
Copy and paste messages
Update your app today to start using these awesome new features!
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but lacks basic features
Assuming users can trust the messages shared thru the app are private, even from Keeper’s team and management eyes, this tool would be a very useful one. Although the app have neat features like message retraction and self-destruction, it lacks basis features like copy/paste and forwarding of messages shared. Keeper’s team may claim this is by design but I see no use for this limitation. If the concern is accountability for every message interaction, the app currently marks in the message feed when a screenshot has been taken and could do the same for copying and forwarding. In contrast, the lack of these basic features makes it very inconvenient when receiving info you need to stored somewhere else or share with other apps (i.e. contact info, addresses, or simply writing a similar message that just needs minor changes for another recipient). I also would like to learn how can we be sure the messages shared through this app are seen only by the intended recipients and the Keeper team won’t be privy to our private messages... until then, this app is pretty useless to me.
Thank you for the feedback. We are going to add this additional functionality. In regards to our encryption model we have this published on our website https://keeperchat.com/security.html
Keeper chat is pretty good !
This is a review from an amateur message app user. I have friends from around the world and one uses a message app to communicate with me.
This could be a good alternative to WhatsApp (Facebook owned). I used it with my friend and it did pretty much the same thing. The only thing that kept us from using it more is the entrenchment of WhatsApp to her. Because I only have one friend that with I use a messaging app, we (she) ended up using WhatsApp again.
But it didn’t have anything to do with the satisfaction of KeeperChat.
I think KeeperChat could be good for a small business or family where it is easier to stay within one message app.
My only criticism at this point is the use of app message notifications wording along the lines of “you received a secret message “ suggests like the receiver is a covert agent or sketchy person LOL.
I think it is meant in fun but....
I know KeeperChat security is its strength but wording along the lines of “secret message “ suggests potentially inappropriate or impropriety use. I have nothing to keep secret or hide. I do respect privacy so perhaps “you received a private message “ sounds less sketchy to me.
I use Keeper and like it. And though it is just my opinion they are likely more respectful of user privacy than Facebook
-1 Star because you can still take a screenshot of messages so one could potentially circumvent message self destructing feature
Strong secure messaging
The ability to securely message contacts with AES-256 encryption. Option for all or single messages to 'self destruct' within a specific time period. Ability to retract a message, if accidentally sent, which can be very helpful. Photos & videos taken within the App stay securely within, and not on your camera roll or photo stream. App can be secured by a pword or biometric login, along with adding 2FA. It runs smooth and functions as described. App can also be relied up for it's security by the developers reputation. Creator of 'Keeper', it's pword manager that's proven it's reliability & security for many years without a data breech. They're also 3rd party audited, which many others aren't. Only suggestion would be a lower cost.
- Callpod Inc.
- 144.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- KeeperChat Plus 20GB $19.99
- KeeperChat Plus 50GB $29.99
- KeeperChat Plus 100GB $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.