Dungeon adventures in the Warhammer world are back! Warhammer Quest 2 is the sequel to a turn based strategy classic. It’s stunning visuals and deep tactical gameplay are an addictive mix that is a feast for the senses.
In Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times, you will lead your warriors across a war torn land and into dungeons for wealth and glory! Swing swords, fire arrows and cast spells as you fight through the denizens of Chaos that threaten the Warhammer world. Success in battle is rewarded with new weapons, armours, skills and treasure.
Be on your guard as you travel through a world in turmoil. The road holds danger for the heedless traveller, but rich rewards for the wary hero. Visit towns to barter in markets, level up your warriors and discover new quests. The path between dungeons is littered with opportunities to improve your chance of victory in the next turn based battle!
Experience all the peril and danger of the Warhammer world as you battle your enemies through beautiful, full 3D dungeons. Encounters come to life as your warriors enter the fray with a vast array of weapons and skills. Hold your enemies back with fire, use ice to freeze them to the spot. Attack with magic staffs, explosive pistols and flaming hammers. If all else fails use legendary armour or mystical robes to deflect attacks.
Easy to learn, hard to master. Engage in deep tactical gameplay as you encounter new enemies with new devious abilities that will test your strategic ability to its limits.
Can you defeat the Chaos invasion? Only the mightiest will survive in Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times!
*Apple's Game of the Day*
"Outstanding follow up to one of the best tactical combat games ever” - TOUCH ARCADE - 5/5
"A brilliant example of strategy battles done right" - POCKET GAMER - 9/10
- lead 4 playable Warriors into dungeons to battle enemies!
- Over 25 brand new enemy types to defeat in fun and challenging dungeons.
- Improve your strategic options in battle by collecting more than 200 weapons, armours and skills.
- Full 10 part Warhammer story campaign to battle through.
- Use skill and tactics to solve travel events.
- Unlock over 40 tricky achievements.
- Use cloud save to synchronize your games across all your devices.
Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times, Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times logo, Warhammer Quest, the Warhammer Quest logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved..
- Two new Warrior classes
- More weapons, armours and items
- Improved movement system
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Seems to address a few issues
I had a review before where Perchang responded but don’t know why it’s gone now. So I will re-review again with suggestions.
1. I like that we have an inventory management system now, but it took about of guessing on how to get to it. Should devs prepare an instruction manual? Seems like after the tutorial, we are on our own.
2. Still haven’t figured out how to sell my extra characters. Again, a tutorial may help, or in game text guide.
3. Random dungeon crawl quest icons still need further optimization. Some are still stuck in mid air and the reward cannot be claimed when finished. It says I gained “XXX” but it does not show in inventory.
4. Reward description is still needed for the dungeon crawl icon. No idea on item reward stats until I finish dungeon makes it difficult to choose if partake in the quest or not.
Want to love it so bad...
***After recent patch, bugs were fixed so my save game was no longer crashing upon loading. Game works as intended now, and upgraded my rating to reflect that. There still seems to be some issues with equipment modifiers but happy to report I’m thoroughly enjoying the game now.***
Trouble is, as others are saying, its buggy. Too buggy for a paid game in my opinion and too many things that just don’t make sense.
I’ve done my best to overlook all the problems because I wanted to play it so bad, but now my game has crashed mid-fight, and my save game will no longer load without crashing while loading.
The type of things I’ve looked over until now were extra warriors I couldn’t delete, dumb AI that walks through flames instead of around, abilities that only partially work or won’t add the stated bonus from stats, ranged abilities that won’t fire ranged, to regular crashes.
If the bugs can be corrected so I can at least play my saved game, I would increase this rating. Until then it’s unplayable to me as I am not starting another game just because my last one bugged out.
Right now I can not recommend this game.
Hi. I'm really sorry about these issues. The new update should fix your game. If you have more issues in the future, please contact us on email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. Apologies once again.
Plays like a playable Beta
I’ve played WHQ 1 more than all other gaming apps combined over the years. I’m a hardcore fan of most things WarHammer. I opened a brand New IPAD I was going to return just for this!
Play testing and adjustments? Most attacks land to the point of overkill no matter what and some effects and spells have their positive or negative results go off weather the attempt was successful or not. Many updates later and the game still has so many glaring unpolished issues. In my opinion too much that wasn’t broken as far as game mechanics, structured rules and artistic rendition was changed just because and quite frankly isn’t as good as the first of the series. I just don’t understand.....😞 This F@c#$ me up internally as I was preparing to be AWOL from work focused on this game....
- Perchang Limited
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Perchang Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of 10,000 coins $4.99
- High Elf Mage $2.99
- Reikland $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.