Keep organized and in control of your bills by tracking and forecasting your cash flow and account balance.
Enter your repeating expenses and income and watch how your spending today affects your account balance in the future.
Know what's due and what your balance will be up to 3 years in advance!
Easily spot future overdraft scenarios with our Balance Report Chart.
While most budgeting applications focus on your past spending, with Kualto you can focus on your future by projecting your beginning and ending balance each week.
Your Kualto account can be accessed via the app or with a browser. No need to sync or back anything up. Access your data from anywhere.
How it works:
- Enter your account's current balance.
- Enter your bills and your income and how often they occur ("bi-weekly", for example).
- Track your beginning and ending balance each week and navigate forward or backward up to 3 years.
- Watch how your spending today affects your account balance in the future, and make spending decisions accordingly.
- Get reminders for bills that are due so you never pay late again.
- Credit card accounts are now supported! This means you can now track ALL of your spending. Before, if you used your credit card for certain things, the credit card itself was just a category and those expenses were lumped together into that category. Not anymore!
- The big difference between bank accounts and credit card accounts is of course, that when you add an expense transaction to a credit card account, the balance goes up, not down.
- There is now a new category called "Credit Card Payment" that is basically a transfer from a bank account to a credit card account. A credit card payment transaction will obviously bring the balance down of the From bank account, and it will also bring down the balance of the credit card account.
- Income categories are not supported for credit card accounts. Use the "Credit Card Payment" category instead.
- We don't however, calculate your credit credit card interest fees, so in order to sync your Kualto credit card balance with your real balance, you'll have to enter those interest fees yourself as a transaction.
- There is a new report called the Transfer Report. It gives information about all of the transfers that have occurred between accounts, within the specified time period.
- The Category Report now supports an "All Accounts" option, which means it can show your category spending across all of your accounts. By default, the "All Accounts" option is selected. You can of course, also choose to view the Category Report for a specific account just like before. You can change the default "All Accounts" behavior in your preferences.
- We've also added a "Default Report Period" option to your preferences, so you can pick the time period that reports should show by default. If you always like to view the next 12 months instead of the next 6 months, you can set this in your preferences so that you don't have to change this selection every time you view your reports.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best!
Love this app! Easy and accurate! Use it everyday!👍🏻👌🏻
Super handy app
This really makes you feel like your in control of your spending, instead of just looking back at all the screw ups you had the month before and trying to fix it while dealing with the backlash of problems. It takes the guess work out of looking ahead for people who just want to focus on here and now. Im super laid back which can some times come back to bite me. But this makes up for my lack of prep 10 fold.
Does just what I needed!
I finally found a personal budgeting app I actually get that looks into my future account balances. It's been hard to find one that makes sense and has this feature. I use this to reconcile and keep track of what's going on in my checking account as far as money going in and coming out with bills, etc. the bill reminder feature has been a life saver!
- Kualto LLC
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kualto LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- 3 Month Subscription $14.99
- 12 Month Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.