The dawn of a new hero!
A thousand years ago, a great battle ensued between two dragons, one gold and the other silver, where they were sealed away. However, the real tale begins many centuries later after the Silver Dragon reawakens, and launches an assault on a frontier village in the far north.
There, a royal knight by the name of Lucas serves as a guard after being relegated to the rural and much isolated location by the King. Yet, little does he know he is, in fact, a descendant of the hero, Alaric, who once sealed the Gold and Silver Dragons in human form. Nonetheless, when tragedy strikes, he soon finds his place, and after teaming up with a band of unlikely companions, sets out on an adventure to save the world.
- Make a return to the golden age of RPGs!
- Intuitive controls & retro graphics!
- Unlock the growth plates to power up characters!
- Change and master jobs to use more abilities!
- Plenty of subquests and extra content!
- Challenging dungeons full of gimmicks and formidable opponents!
- Fight various enemies and complete the Enemy Guide!
- Play the Lottery to win strong equipment!
- Character's appearance changes depending on their job!
- Splendid BGM from the renowned game composer Ryuji Sasai!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
English version released!
Ratings and Reviews
A Wonderful Successor/Sequel To Dragon Sinker
When I first downloaded this game, I was hoping that it was at least inspired by another Kemco game, Dragon Sinker. Once I played it, my suspicions were confirmed. I’m VERY happy with the results; this game has improved upon its predecessor in virtually every way. The graphics, the job system, the gameplay, all are improved. A unexpected but very pleasant perk is that it took some of the bonuses that you could purchase in the previous game with special points and incorporated them into the job classes (such as the 50% drop rate put into the thief class). If there was one complaint to give, the controller layout is a little weird, and not as responsive at it was in previous games. I’m looking forward to getting through this game to see how it all ends up and I know that Ill have a lot of fun, on the way! Great job, Kemco!
For a free game, this is awesome. It seems like a very in depth story and there is enough dialogue that you can feel for the characters, but not so much that it drowns you. Kudos to you game devs. Although the whole situation about writing a review for the game was a little long, but it was funny and probably more effective than a pop up. I’m going to play this all the way through, and thank you for the enjoyable experience.
Edit: I do have two problems with the game. First of all, the game is quite repetitive, especially at the end. And second, Iria becomes too strong. When I fought the second to last boss, as soon as Iria got her turn, the boss was dead, and the same thing almost happened on the final boss. Without a crit she deals almost 20k damage. It makes the game unsatisfying when I have a 1hit k.o. for every boss.
Nastalgia with a pinch of originality
I definitely downloaded the game thinking that it was going to be the usual let down game that we seem to find all too often in the App Store. However, after playing and beating the game I can honestly say it is definitely 5 star worthy. It brings me back to the days of spending way too much time on my gameboy advance playing Pokémon and dragon quest. Although the game does bring a refreshing storyline into the mix and keeps the characters interesting as well as the game play. If you’ve got some time on your hands I 100% recommend that you download this game and relive your childhood.
I look forward to more games like this coming from the developers. Very well done job guys!
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 461.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + 600LPP $4.99
- 600LPP $4.99
- 1250LPP $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.