The dawn of a new hero!
A thousand years ago, a great battle ensued between two dragons, one gold and the other silver, where they were sealed away. However, the real tale begins many centuries later after the Silver Dragon reawakens, and launches an assault on a frontier village in the far north.
There, a royal knight by the name of Lucas serves as a guard after being relegated to the rural and much isolated location by the King. Yet, little does he know he is, in fact, a descendant of the hero, Alaric, who once sealed the Gold and Silver Dragons in human form. Nonetheless, when tragedy strikes, he soon finds his place, and after teaming up with a band of unlikely companions, sets out on an adventure to save the world.
- Make a return to the golden age of RPGs!
- Intuitive controls & retro graphics!
- Unlock the growth plates to power up characters!
- Change and master jobs to use more abilities!
- Plenty of subquests and extra content!
- Challenging dungeons full of gimmicks and formidable opponents!
- Fight various enemies and complete the Enemy Guide!
- Play the Lottery to win strong equipment!
- Character's appearance changes depending on their job!
- Splendid BGM from the renowned game composer Ryuji Sasai!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
English version released!
Ratings and Reviews
Writing a review only because of the comical way they asked for one.
Edit: crazy that there are so few reviews.
I guess I’ll write a real one.
This game is great. Always loved old school rpgs but have played basically all of them and hearing the same story over and over makes them unfun.
Having a new (old?) rpg with a fresh new story is amazing to me.
The job plates are really cool and allow you a great amount of customization to your characters.
I’m playing in hard which was kinda a kick in the balls really early in but a bit of grinding in the first cave mellowed it out really quickly.
Doesn’t help that I skipped all the tutorials and by the time I started using job plates I already had 100+ ep.
Dragonite job is awesome, high physical damage combined with damage magic.
Way outclasses the old red mage. And it’s just cooler bc dragons.
Story is interesting and dialog is funny.
Will make any changes when I beat the game.
Best IOS rpg ever
Haven’t played a good rpg like this in ages. So far doesn’t seem to be pay to win yes there are in game purchases but honestly the premium version worth the 5$ 99% of the games claiming to be rpg are dumb city games with no thought or real creativity put into them this game is on tier with the old final fantasy games.
Good Classic RPG
For an iPhone game it’s really good. It’s just the classic RPG I was looking for. My only gripe is that the leveling up using plates could be explained better early on. Other than that, it has a decent story and the dialogue is fun. Worth the money! Oh, and in case you’re worried, the micro transactions in no way impede on the game.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 460.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- 1250LPP $8.99
- 600LPP $4.99
- 100LPP $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.