Stranger Things: The Game
By BonusXP, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stranger Things is back! Prepare for Season 2 of the award winning show by joining Hopper and the kids on a new, action-packed adventure.
• It's 1984 all over again. Experience an action adventure game just like the ones our heroes would have played back in the day.
• Explore Hawkins and its surroundings. See your favorite locations like Mirkwood Forest and Hawkins Lab. Uncover exciting areas you've never seen before!
• Solve puzzles with the unique abilities of each character. Lucas can nail anything with his Wrist Rocket. Nancy has an entire collection of bats to swing this time.
• Collect all the Eggos and Gnomes you can lay your hands on. You never know what they might unlock...
• Compete with your friends' Speed Run times on leaderboards and social media.
What's New in Version 1.0.280
• Fixed screen resolution issues on new devices
• Updated Max’s ability
• Fixed a door bug in the Middle School
Best App Ever!
I am a huge, huge, HUGE Stranger Things fan, so when I saw this as Game of the Day, I instantly downloaded it! I can’t believe it’s free without any stupid in-app purchases! I beat it 100% in about five hours (yes, I didn’t stop for a break) and it was literally the best game I have ever played. The music was great, the animation was amazing, and the levels were perfectly challenging! I love all the characters (Eleven and Mike being my faves) and the different collectibles that you get. It’s honestly super fun just to roam around Hawkins doing nothing but seeing what happens if you press on the Byers’ television while being Nancy (“My favorite music video is on.”). Every detail is so well thought-out, and I just love Netflix and BonusXP for creating this masterpiece! But I have one question: Why does Max have psychic abilities in the game if she doesn’t in the show? They later updated this to change her ability, but I’m still suspicious...
Fun and Challenging Adventure Game
This game is a perfect example of how to do retro right on a touch device. Classic 8/16 bit style gameplay in a way that makes sense on a touch device without resorting to an on screen gamepad.
Fans of the show will be rewarded with story elements, but even if you don’t watch the show it is a solid game by its own merits.
Literally nothing bad to say about it other than I wish there was more!
Great game but one suggestion
I’ve played this game only to the part with Nancy and it’s a great game so far but me and my friend would like play game together so you should add multiplayer thanks
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.0.280
- Size: 362 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BonusXP, Inc.
- © 2017 Netflix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.