Kal Wardin, our hero, is a retired N.O.V.A. veteran summoned once again to don his Mobile Armored Suit in defense of the Colonial Administration forces.
Helped by Yelena, his personal AI Agent, Kal must protect humanity's destiny by entering the battlefield against alien invaders while uncovering the mystery behind their sudden attack.
A RETRO SHOOTER EXPERIENCE:
- Enjoy the classic action of the renowned Gameloft FPS series.
- Craft and upgrade weapons, from powerful Assault Rifles to devastating Plasma Guns.
- Enjoy the original N.O.V.A. shooter experience with drastically improved performance and gameplay.
DEFEAT ALIEN FORCES IN VARIOUS GAME MODES:
- Story Mode: Delve into the plot and fight to uncover the truth about these alien invaders.
- Shadow Events: Defeat the aliens' Special Forces in challenging limited-time events.
- Special Ops: Launch a strategic strike on unique alien formations.
TEST YOUR SKILLS IN MULTIPLAYER ARENAS:
- Deathmatch: Be the last one standing in a 6-player firefight.
- Customize your character with a variety of Marine and alien skins.
- Leaderboards and 3rd-person "Death Cam" replays.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• NEW CHARACTERS: Meet the trio – Prometheus, General Korolev and Ludo join the fray.
• NEW WEAPONS: Arm yourself with 5 new firearms and the new Legendary weapon tier that’s ready to raise the bar for destruction!
• NEW MULTIPLAYER MAP: Welcome to the Jungle, where danger hides around every tree.
• NEW SUIT CORES, KILLSIGNS AND SKINS: Unlock the defensive boost and additional perks of these high-tech tools, and let nothing hold you back.
• NEW IN-GAME ACTIVITIES:
Enter the Galactic Theater to get new cards and packs, and replenish resources.
Complete Daily Quests to get more loot.
Swing by the Black Market to collect the cards and gear you need.
• General improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
After seeing an old rival, MiD_V3N0M, write a review I thought Id write one too. Like him, NOVA 2 was my jam when i was 13, I was addicted and could not stop playing. I remember all the fun times with half-jumping your way out of the map, double tapping the fire button as fast as possible to hit the quickscope headshots with the sniper, the god awful hackers with the rocket spams (ill admit, i even got so tired of it i became one of them for about 10 levels) and insane time to kill on the alien lightning gun, and how can i forget the good old skin colors, man i miss those! I rocked the black and turquoise/blue skin. :’) so awesome. Then NOVA 3 came out and it was awesome as well! It added weapon sway, ADS, some crazy aim assist for the sniper and railgun, improved graphics, a super hot Yelena, and friggin jetpacks! So many memories in both games that i thought this nova legacy would carry on, but alas, this game is trash. Graphics are terrible, campaign missions take 5 minutes, no voice acting, and the ability to aim and shoot is just trash. Not to mention the hitboxes in the campaign expand outside the actual enemy character. Never even played multiplayer on this. Anyway, I was really disappointed to wait about 5 years and have this crap show up. Really hoping NOVA 4 will be as epic as NOVA 2 and NOVA 3. For anyone who made it this far, I miss the old days too. Cheers, IC3FLY :)
I remember back in 2012, I came upon a game called N.O.V.A 2. As a 13 year old then, I was amazed by how great the app was! All I had was an iPod Touch 4th gen and it was the best app of all my games then. I would play multiplayer every night! It was a memorable one. Then came out nova 3! It was twice as good as the 2nd! I just couldn’t let it down! I mean sure it was like $7 but for what it was, it was worth it. My point being, when I just happened to search the App Store and see if Nova 4 was out, I was surprised to even see this. I was like, WOW it took them 5+ years to come out with this! It must be great! However, when I launched the game.. I was really disappointed.. it compared nothing to the 2nd or 3rd nova series game.. they added energy, downgraded the graphics by far worse than Nova 1.., the story is not really interesting, voice acting was cut out, it just wasn’t as immersive as it used to be. About to be 20 and would have loved to experience the joy I felt when I was 13.. I guess I’ll just be looking up the Nova 3 app trailer to somewhat experience it again, since the apps are no longer on the AppStore to download. Guess the servers have been empty for the longest. ~MiD_V3N0M in case any pals after many years see this :) I remember the Palringo days! Nice Review IC3FLY!
I played NOVA since I was a kid when iPhones were new and the first game came out. Goodness knows how much I played NOVA 1. I still remember the opening sequence and how awesome that was. After that I played 2 and 3 as soon as they released. In the past months I was honestly looking for some way to download them off the internet seeing as they are no longer available. Just today I found this and got excited thinking I could relive those awesome memories. I was sad the moment I started playing. It takes you out of the campaign after the first mission and shows you an abundance of ways to play. No more just playing through mission through mission. And you actually take energy to play missions. So after about 3 you have to wait a while to play some more or, of course, pay real cash for more energy. They changed the game so it fits with modern gaming now with packs and customizing that never used to be. Understandable but unexpected and disappointing. I may continue to play but not sure. For what it is it’s good, but it is no legacy to the true NOVA games.
- 93 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- shooter games $0.99
- retro games $4.99
- action games $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.