The strongest connections always come from telling your stories, so miniDot decides to bring a brand new experience to friend-making apps: no more large selfies, boring profiles and endless swiping games for random hookups, your stories will help you make real connections with new people.
Spare a little time to share your feelings and thoughts, and your stories will attract those who can relate to you and want to become true friends. If you are tired of swiping games, miniDot will definitely blow you away.
1. Daily prompts: interesting and thought-provoking prompts nudges you into writing personal stories to connect your life stories and new friends.
2. Effective matches: your stories are the best conversation starters and conversations with strangers can't be easier.
3. Comment-free platform: write whatever you want to write, no comments can bother you anymore.
4. Perfect distance: only people who like or follow each other have the chance to become good friends, no scams, bots and harassment.
5. Great user experience: our team had 3 apps featured by App Store in a row, a minimal but beautiful platform is provided for writing and reading.
Performance improvement and bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I took the time to download this app and try it but I can’t read anything on here because it seems like it may be popular only in certain areas I think it’d be cool if more people were involved nice concept but it was lack luster
- Yung-An Fang
- 43.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Openmouse Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.