Ninja Stars - A Colourful Ninja Hero Adventure, delivers a beautiful and fun way to unwind during those boring TV commercials.
In Ninja Stars, you’ll collect a band of eccentric Ninjas, each one with different abilities to help you complete levels in the various game modes. With a splash of five game modes to choose from, including some endless gameplay, you’ll enjoy an entertaining and challenging experience by unlocking new and exciting levels. With Ninja Stars, you can take back the time lost during those boring TV commercials, enjoy your morning coffee or get your mind off things, if only for a few minutes.
Please enjoy responsibly. ;)
- Beautiful minimalistic graphics
- Easy to learn and relaxing to play
- Original soundtrack created by a Professional Music Composer
- Over 6 Ninjas to unlock and more to come
- 5 excellent game modes, including; The Adventure, Endless Fun, The Upside Down and more
- Over 40 levels and more in the works
- Unique 3 button controls that are easy to learn and fun to master
- Shoot black Shuriken to make obstacles in your path
Connect with us!
Game Hints: Find a level challenging?
- Try tackling the level with a new Ninja.
- Use your black Ninja Stars to destroy obstacles in your path.
- Use gravity to your advantage, and time the natural bounce of your Ninja to dodge any imminent danger.
- Don’t give up; a Ninja never gives up.
Updated the cost of all the characters. They are now cheaper to purchase with in-game currency (diamonds). Making it easier to unlock new characters sooner.
Ratings and Reviews
How long can you hold your Sai?
Ninja Stars has a lot of cool modes/levels. Adventure and Upside Down modes are my favorite. It's awesome that you drop the Sai when the game is over. Check it out!
- Boston Trudeau Studios Ltd.
- 78.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Boston Trudeau Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.