Welcome to your very own island! Step onto its shores and solve puzzles together with lovable characters to build a beautiful paradise!
But this is no ordinary island. Legends tell of ancient spirits that haunt its sandy beaches and lush jungles.
Renovate, decorate, and match to transform it into the home of your dreams. Solve challenging Blast puzzles to investigate and uncover the secrets of the past.
Travel to the heart of the island and unearth its mysteries!
● Play exciting Blast puzzles with explosive boosters and tons of levels
● Construct and customize buildings, beaches, gardens, jungles, and more
● Repair and decorate the island to restore its beauty
● Experience a fun story set in an exotic, magical environment
● Investigate mysteries and discover secrets while combing through ancient ruins
● Explore the island and find gold, treasure, and historical artifacts
● Meet interesting new friends and help them fulfill their dreams
● Partner up with Ellie, the adventurous archaeologist
● Play and hunt for treasure with your cute pet seal
NOTE: Lost Island is FREE to play and download, but you can make in-game purchases with real money. If you don’t want this feature, please disable it in your device settings.
HOT FIX: Bug fixes, compatibility issues, graphical optimizations and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
A really special kind of game
I don’t really write reviews much but after playing this one consecutively for months I had to give in and do it. 1. I Love the decorative element where you can choose different styles and watch the island get fixed up. After working my brain solving Candy Crush type of puzzles over and over this is cool. 2. The Mystical and mysterious Storyline is BOMB. Also The fact that you have a female lead character who does the dirty work of chopping down trees as well as use her brains to solve Museum Archeology mysteries is a huge plus! It had my little sister pretending to make muscles and “be strong” without making it a big deal or feel political. The animation is dope and the Hawaii chill music is relaxing and stays stuck in my head. Overall good game, puzzles keep getting more challenging(adding water to make you have to solve faster KillS. My. Nerves.😂 but the frequent giveaways make it easy to control whether you feel like solving it the tough way or make it easier with boosters. The tournaments keep you busy and and graphics even in the puzzle mini games make it entertaining like slot machines to watch.
Keep it up! I’d love to see whatever else you guys make next
Thanks for your detailed feedback! We appreciate it.
Fun, but needs a few fixes
I have fun playing this game, but there are some things I’ve been noticing that would make it more fun and fair.
I kept thinking the coins I was earning for leftover moves weren’t adding up correctly, so I took a screen recording and now I have proof. You get 25 coins for finishing a level. When you have power ups from matching tiles left on the board or moves leftover after meeting the goals, they are worth more coins. A rocket is 1, a bomb is 3, and a color wheel is 5, for example. In the video I took, I got the 25 coins for finishing the level, I had a color wheel that I didn’t use and 2 moves left. I got a rocket and a bomb for my leftover moves. That is 5,3,1 so I should’ve have 9 coins added to my total, making it 34, but I only received 6, giving me 31 coins for the level.
It also seems that a lot of levels are simply unwinnable. When you are supposed to get 40 blue tiles, but the board only starts with 3 and not many more show up and of those that come down, none are next to each other... it’s frustrating. I thank the developers for allowing so many “infinite lives” rewards because I really only play when I am under one of those rewards. Otherwise it would take me forever to get any points to continue with the story line.
Great Game for the first 150 levels
I do not rate many games but this one I wanted to. I loved this game. It was fun until the designers on purposely made it unbearably hard. The game gets unbearable hard around 150 boards in. The problem with this game is when you use the power ups you would pay (the ones you start the board with)- they are randomly placed on the board. Funny how these power ups are always in a location that is least helpful. For example there is a board with water on the bottom. Water acts like the mushrooms in Angry Birds Match= if you do not attack it, it expands to another tile. The best power up for water is the bomb. Like I typed, The water on this board is on the bottom. Every time I started this board with a bomb it was at the top of the board. Usually there was no way to get the bomb to the water quickly.
Look I get it, the designers want to make money. This looks to be a long game. I would pay money to see how it turns out. I will not pay money if I know: even if I use the pay power ups, I am still going to be stuck on the board; until it gives the proper combo of tiles and I am allowed off.
The animation is beautiful. The story is engaging. The power ups work well when you get to create and place them through what you are doing on the board.
Hello! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I will forward it to our developers.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Plarium Global Ltd
- 131.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Plarium Global Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner Pack $1.99
- Explorer Pack $6.99
- Shiny Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.