TVO Remote is the easiest and fastest way to control your TiVo from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
- Automatically discovers TiVo devices on your network
- Compatible with Series 3, Series 4 (Premiere), Series 5 (Roamio), Virgin V6, and Series 6 (Bolt and Bolt Vox) TiVos
- Easy step by step setup instructions
- Control your TiVo from your wrist by installing the Apple Watch app (included with purchase)
- View status of TiVos in your home (for example: see what channel your kid is currently watching)
- COMPLETE KEYBOARD. Supports all the special characters supported on TiVo like @, $, *, &, etc., to make logging into services and pasting passwords easy. Keyboard has built in controls above the keyboard to navigate your TiVo and delete text
- Bonus buttons (closed-captions on/off). More coming soon.
- iPad: Split View supports allows you to keep your remote on the screen while you use other apps (see screenshot)
- AD FREE, fully unlocked
- Supports telnet and RPC based communications. RPC is available for Series 4+
Please email at email@example.com for questions or support.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear your ideas!
Adds ability to long press on the thumbs up button to switch to thumbs down.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing service as usability
The app works on my watch and phone, I have a WeMo switch to turn my Tv off and this app to control it from my Phone or Watch!
No longer need a remote!
I didn’t understand how to get it on my watch so I emailed the provided contact and received a near-immediate response.
Choose this app for the service over any other third party, trust me.
Skip Commercial (Adds) Feature
Nice addition. Thank you🎈 I had a RePlay VCR years ago. I talked the skip button once and it zipped through the commercial. Can the skip feature be enhanced to continue to skip w/o me tapping the (D) button.
Works for one action only
This app works fine for everything except the keyboard function - it doesn’t want to enter more than one letter at a time
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry you are having issues! Can you try the newest release and see if you are still having issues? Also, if you have a Series 4 or above, enabling RPC will provide better connectivity. Please send an email to email@example.com if you are still having issues. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.