By GTI Spindle Technology, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VibeLog is a tool for machine condition monitoring that allows the user to log vibration amplitude and phase at a specific trigger time. An accelerometer, tachometer and DAQ box is needed for vibration readings. (inquire at GTI Spindle)
- Measure Vibration amplitude and phase
- Display Vibration Spectrum of the signal in real-time
- Set up trigger time
- Log Date/Time, RPM, Overall amplitude, 1X amplitude and 1X phase
- Save data in CSV format
- Report Viewer
- Email CSV file from report viewer
What's New in Version 1.03
- Optimized for iOS11
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 28, 2017
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GTI Spindle Technolgy
- © 2017 GTI Predictive Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.