Zarya - 1 is a survival text based quest with elements of science fiction, horror, and occasional humor. In this game you will be able to alter the story by making choices, creating your very own adventure.
If you liked Alien, Dead Space and Lifeline - you'll love this.
THE STORY. In 2021 humankind received a distress signal from the far side of the Moon, and immediately sent four brave people to investigate its source. You will be monitoring the astronauts and make decisions that will directly impact the story and the characters. Each choice may lead you closer to - or farther from - the truth.
- Mind-shattering atmosphere, a mix of sci-fi and horror in the veins of Alien and Prometheus, spiced up with the occasional joke
- Communicate with the astronauts in real time
- Influence the story by making your own decisions
- If you have to lay aside your device, the team will send you a notification if something happens
- There are multiple endings, including happy ones :)
- You can rewind the story and make another choice if the mission ends in a disaster
- What separates this game from other text quests like Lifeline, are the awesome photos that the team sends your way while exploring the source of the signal
Can you unearth the truth and solve the mystery that our Moon is hiding? Download Zarya - 1 now!
- Bugfixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Although there are many ways to go through the story, there is only one path that leads you to complete success where everyone survives and the main objective is completed. It is not intuitive on how to achieve the main objective (no spoilers) and it is more random than anything. However, I think this is a great game and the story is amazing and will keep you immersed. I wish though that the story did not keep so many things in the dark, such as the nature of the mission, the backgrounds of the astronauts, and the history and background of the moon. The story could have had more flesh to it, rather than listening to lots of non-mission-related small talk from the astronauts.
My favorite game I have
This is a wonderfully constructed game, with great graphics and and even greater story. I have gotten attached to the characters and the pictures you get are amazing. My only criticism is to make it so you can skip time through when the characters are doing something all the time for free otherwise it’s a perfect game. 10/10
Worth Every Minute
I hope this game becomes very well know because it certainly deserves some recognition. Interesting, intriguing story presented in a fun and entertaining way. I’m always surprised by what options work and don’t in this choose your own way, 10/10 for sure.
- Your Story Interactive SRL
- 146.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Copyright 2017 Your Story Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock Price Cut $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Full Unlock $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.