Did you know that a woman is only able to conceive on six days out of her entire cycle?
Known as the fertile window, women can only get pregnant on the day of ovulation, or the five days immediately prior. Predicting your ovulation date and fertile window can be tricky, particularly if your cycle is irregular, but the body communicates certain patterns that can help clue you in on when you might be able to get pregnant.
It is necessary to know your own fertile days, so Lotus app helps to keep track your periods!
* Set personal menstruation cycle
* Keep track periods for 12 month
* Share information about your periods with your partner
- Update information in App Store
- Zero to One Labs LLC
- 16.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Zero to One Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.