What lies beyond the doors to the ruins? Become the best hunter in the world in this fantasy RPG!
While investigating ancient ruins, the King has completely disappeared. His daughter, whose position as Princess is under threat, makes a request for help. The main character of the story, a fledgling hunter, takes on this request, and sets off on a quest to find the King...
- Set traps to capture monsters!
- Combine captured monsters, and turn them into equipment and items!
- Aim to become the strongest hunter by taking on requests at the guild
- Change your equipment to change how you look
- A whole range of achievements to complete
- Monster Catalog and a skill list!
- This premium edition offers 1000 in-game points as bonus!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
Weaker than usual
KEMCO has had some weak offerings, but mostly makes decent games. The stories aren’t usually exactly deep or thought provoking, but are pretty fun takes on standard fare within an old school domain.
This is, unfortunately, one of the weak ones. The combat is nothing new. The weapon improvement and crafting is also pretty standard. What stands out is the need to grind. KEMCO has mostly kept a lid on that kind of thing, but I found this one particularly grindy. That may be a feature to some types but for me that gets frustrating and boring pretty quickly.
The crafting and gatcha results are particularly weak. That is expected to some extent: companies want you to pay for IAP for the really good stuff. But here, the results seem weaker than usual. With its lack of exploration outside of dungeons (every quest, event, etc is accessed through a single town hub) that snowballs into this offering slipping slightly into the “unfun” side for me.
3 stars because I am being generous and know that some may not be bothered by grinding, lack of traveling, and repetitive visits to the same locations to complete missions.
Great old school rpg
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 758.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- 1250 ONP $9.99
- 600 ONP $4.99
- 2600 ONP $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.