Intellectual Personal Assistant (IPA) is a fitness tracker for the mind. It allows you to pick from a range of books, articles and movies hand-selected by a group of friends in Boston and pushes you to finish items within two weeks of selecting them. With IPA, you can:
- View times to completion (assuming an average reading and watching speed) for selected movies, books and articles
- Favorite and unfavorite books, movies and articles
- Check how much time has elapsed since favoriting a book, movie or article
- Mark books, articles and movies as completed
- For selected books, go to the Amazon link for purchasing!
The goal of IPA is to encourage intellectual growth in a goal-oriented way. We would love your recommendations for the most interesting books, articles and movies in the world today. E-mail email@example.com with your thoughts!
Recommender labels! See and explore who recommended specific content in your libraries. And, of course, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple curated media list
A nice way to build a list of media to consume and track, seems like the choices are already vetted which helps a lot. If the article list could open the article in Safari that would be nice.
Good way to enjoy IPAs without getting a DUI
- Ben Brostoff
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ben Brostoff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.