This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K18 for mobile, featuring unparalleled authenticity and improvements on the court. Packed with new features such as a deeper MyCAREER mode, “The Association” mode, and new 2K Beats Soundtrack, NBA 2K18 will be the most authentic NBA mobile gaming experience yet!
• MyCAREER mode with expanded script and more interactions for your MyPLAYER.
• Association Mode – New multi-season mode allowing you to control a franchise’s
future and become the next NBA dynasty.
• 2K Beats – An eclectic mix of tunes from around the world, featuring Future, Kendrick Lamar, Shakira, Nas, and many more.
• More gameplay controls including ability to sprint on defense and more rebounding capabilities.
• Earn more Virtual Currency to boost your MyPLAYER.
Amazing ! 🔥
It’s way better than last years. The improved graphics is and the association mode makes this game one of the best ones in the App Store right now . There’s just some problems I’m encountering, since 2k17. It seems that the stats in my get broken, and your player stats don’t change anymore, your team win record, your points, assists, and rebounds all stay the same despite you perform above it. Another thing, this game is really a battery killer. I understand it’s probably due to the intense graphics . But if there’s any way you guys can optimize it, it would be a benefit for anyone. At the moment, I can only play while I’m charging my phone. Cause if not I can be at 100%, and then after one match it drops to 70% . But props to the developers of this game for making a step in the right direction . As soon as this game came out, I immediately purchased it. I feel that it’s a must-have for any 2K fan. Thank you for making this game available for iOS, it’s a real pleasure.
Better than last year but new wishes
Hi 2k, don’t know if you will actually take the time to do this. I have been playing 2k in iOS since 2k15. The game has gotten better each year. 2K18 is better than the rest. There are 4 things that if y’all could fix would give it 5 stars. Can y’all make it so we can change the difficulty on mycareer mode? I want to put my player to the challenge on mycareer mode when facing the super teams in the league. Second, can y’all make it so we can do the all star events? Doing the dunk contest, skills challenge and 3 point contest have been something I have been wanting to do with my guy for a long time, please make that happen. 3, can y’all update the rosters, D Wade is in Cleveland and Melo is on OKC. Just to make it interesting, and finally the game glitches at times and freezes for a second. If y’all can fulfill these requests this app will get 5 stars from more people and the rating overall will be higher instead of 3 stars. Thank you.
Game is good, but the cheese is back
This is a better overall product than last years 2k17 and arguably better than 2k16. MyCareer feels much more realistic, instead of starting at a 45 ovr I started as a 61 ovr. The grind for VC is good enough to make the game both enjoyable and grind worthy. Association mode being more than 1 year is a big plus and makes It way more playable and likeable than previous versions of this game. HOWEVER, almost all of the cheese and glitches and bugs are back from the previous versions. Ones like the
- No stats or records recorded during MyCareer and Association
- Green Release/Perfect Release open shots only going in about 60% of the time. My 84 rating 3 point shot should never miss clear open green release three pointers. This one has really plagued all of the games they release. It feels like this might be a coding error because on the console, green releases almost never miss
- There is way to many kick ball violations and balls bouncing off of body parts. Every time there is a collision or a traffic jam in the lane its always either a kick ball or a turnover
- Also, one that I'm not mad about but has come up a lot is that the computer has animations that we the player cannot use for some reason, it'd be nice if you could add those in.
* additionally, I use this game on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 10.3.3 and have had no crashing issues whatsoever
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.05 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- All-Star VC Pack$4.99
- Superstar VC Pack$9.99
- MVP VC Pack$19.99
- Starter VC Pack$1.99
- Prospect VC Pack$0.99
- Legend VC Pack$49.99