Generate the overall stage of a patient simply and easily using the TNM staging criteria.
Perfect for physicians, surgeons, radiologists, physician assistants, nurses, medical students, trial managers, research and any healthcare professional in the field of oncology.
Designed by cancer specialists for cancer specialists.
Includes the following cancer types:
● Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma
● Adrenal, Neuroendocrine
● Ampulla of Vater
● Appendix - Carcinoma
● Cervical Lymph Nodes and Unknown Primary
● Cervix Uteri
● Colon and Rectum
● Conjunctival Carcinoma
● Conjunctival Melanoma
● Corpus Uteri - Carcinoma and Carcinosarcoma
● Corpus Uteri - Sarcoma
● Cutaneous Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
● Distal Bile Duct
● Esophagus and Esophagogastric Junction
● Exocrine Pancreas
● Eyelid Carcinoma
● Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
● Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms
● Intrahepatic Bile Ducts
● Lacrimal Gland Carcinoma
● Major Salivary Glands
● Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
● Melanoma of the Skin
● Merkel Cell Carcinoma
● Mucosal Melanoma of the Head and Neck
● Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Appendix
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Colon and Rectum
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Duodenum and Ampulla of Vater
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Jejunum and Ileum
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Pancreas
● Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Stomach
● Ocular Adnexal Lymphoma
● Oral Cavity
● Orbital Sarcoma
● HPV-Mediated (p16+) and Oropharyngeal
● Oropharynx (p16-) and Hypopharynx
● Ovary, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
● Perihilar Bile Ducts
● Primary Cutaneous Lymphoma
● Renal Pelvis and Ureter
● Small Intestine
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Abdomen and Thoracic Visceral Organs
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Head and Neck
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Retroperitoneum
● Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Trunk and Extremities
● Thyroid - Differentiated and Anaplastic Carcinoma
● Thyroid - Medullary
● Urinary Bladder
● Uveal Melanoma
Definitions and overall stages derived from the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual - Eighth Edition ~ 3rd Revision. With the permission of the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC)
©App is copyright of Integrated Cancer Research Limited. ©Definitions are copyright by the AJCC.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This app is not a substitute for proper medical reasoning. No medical decision should be based solely on this application. The user bears alone the full responsibility of the use made of the application.
Enhancements to Breast Cancer staging algorithm
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Cancer Registrars!
So fast and easy to get staging info without always having to struggle with the huge textbook! I love it!
This is a useless application. I want my money back.
The only thing this does is calculate a stage group after you put in the T N M. BUT it doesn't have the definitions of the TNM system. So you've still got to know all of the definitions and all of the nuances to get the stage group. Useless.
Please update your App - we've addressed this issue.
Fantastic! User friendly and easy to use.
Definitions appear to be identical to AJCC.
Thank you for the feedback
- Integrated Cancer Research Limited
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Integrated Cancer Research Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.