Yboo is an app for women who are interested in dating where you can choose men depending on their ideal on beautiful date
If you like his ideas you can start chatting with him
and then you have 24 hours before all the conversation is deleted
No one can see your profile before you click like in someone.
And if you decide that you can have a great time together you can meet.
We have strict policies about No means No, so if you didn't feel comfortable on your date or you report someone we will ban him.
For Men: Yboo is an app which allows you to create your ideal date just clicking some options and then you just have to wait to be chosen
when a woman likes your profile you can start chatting with her and arrange the meeting
then, it's up to you to have a happy ending!
• Subscription to Premium account is Auto-Renewable. It allows an app to charge for features over a set amount of time.
• The trial Premium account is provided for free within 7 days from the moment of subscription.
• If the subscription was not canceled within 7 days, after the trial period gets expired, a monthly payment in an amount of $11.99 USD will be charged from your account
• The cost of the optional Premium subscription is:
- $6.99 USD for 7 days
- $10.49 USD for 1 month
- $32.99 USD for 6 months
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fixed bugs, add small improvements and now we need a little nap
Ratings and Reviews
Best FREE dating app so far!
Yes, actually yboo is a free dating app as what it advertised. I just downloaded the new version, and now I can chat with my matches for free, without having to pay. Great update which saves time and money, and makes it much faster to send messages out to the ones you're interested. Really user friendly!!!
After using the new version, I got so many messages from real people with verified photos. Their photo verification feature is great, and much better than other dating apps like Tinder, OKC and Zoosk: you just need to send them the selfie photo with thumb-up gesture, proving that you look like the profile photo. Very simple but creative useful feature. I've tried many other dating apps, most of them even do not ask their members to verify photos. They should feel shamed not to even try anything to filter out the fakes and scams. This makes me feel very unsecured on their apps. yboo is trustworthy! love it! Try it out and you will not be disappointed.
Great idea, terrible results
So, after reading a great number of positive reviews about Taboo, I had high hopes. This concept is highly original though limited in scope. You only get so many choices of scenarios and they’re not realistic. Candles and wine on a first date? In what alternate universe? I do like the idea of this but they need to upgrade the choices you can make so they’re a little more realistic. My second gripe is that there’s no location setting of any kind so you don’t know if who you’re talking to is located near you or not and you end up wasting time if they’re not, especially if they’re not looking for the same thing as you. That brings me to my third gripe...the obvious spammers/scammers. Out of the four women who I chatted with, only one was legit and, referring back to my previous comment, she 12 hours away from me and not looking for the same type of relationship as I am.
I was generous with giving this a 3 star rating. It’s barely that. I really do like the idea of throwing yourself into unfamiliar, uncertain situations. That’s the only redeeming quality of this app so far.
yboo is gonna to be yboo!!!
Seems like it's a free app, really cool and easy to use! I can chat with matches for free after I verified my photo: I took a selfie with the thumb up gesture as required and they verified the photo for me very fast. The reviews which said yboo is a scam are totally malignant slander and libel. If yboo is a scam app, every dating app is a scam!!! Surely yboo is not perfect, some features need to be improved...But it is definitely not a scam app. People are very real with verified photos, it is the safest and most trustworthy app I ever used, don't like other apps, photos are not verified, and with lots of scams and fakes. It provides a great platform to meet like minded people in a very fast way and can search by so many different categories. I have met several nice guys. People are friendly, I like simple openminded people. Got me a coffee date pretty fast so I'm not complaining. This app is exactly what I am looking for! The super great one, I trust it!
- Arseniy Lavrentev
- 23.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Arseniy Lavrentev
- In-App Purchases
- Meet & Chat Access $11.99
- Meet & Chat Access $11.99
- VIP Access $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.