This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WARNING! The game DOES NOT work on discontinued 1GB of RAM devices (iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 3, iPad Air and older).
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- PIXEL AWARDS 2017 Finalist!
- Alpha Omegagaming - Bronze Award!
"The right solution for anyone who wants to try their hand at becoming a leader of one of the world's superpowers!" - Spaziogames
"A really good thing not only for fans of the strategic political fiction. It is also an excellent introduction to the world of grand strategy. I recommend it!" - CD Action
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
Works well on iPad mini 4
I've been waiting for this game to hit the AppStore since learning about it on Steam. I would like to start by saying the game looks and plays well on my iPad mini 4. The UI for the touch screen works fantastic, except sometimes I may tap an icon for a task and sometimes the description will come up instead of activating the button. The screenshots The appear while the game is loading is hilarious! Good stuff! 👍🏾
I'm still thoroughly playing in the tutorial section to get a better understanding of how to play the game, but I must say for now I'm satisfied with my purchase. Realpolitiks is definitely a step up from my normal routine of turn based games like WH40K and Avadon/Avernum games
I will give a more solid in depth review when I sink my teeth in a campaign missions.
Great Game though combat could be better.
This game is amazingly well done and polished. The combat and peace negotiations could use an overhaul though.
1. You should be able to acquire a country's main province and make them switch their capital to another province. It's pretty annoying to start another war to acquire the capital after annexing all the country's provinces that you don't want.
2. War score should only count how much more until you win and not influence peace negotiations. There should be a separate points system for that. It should award you a certain number of points for completing operations and killing enemy units. The reason being is to not waste time actually going through multiple wars against the same country or countries.
3. Also, when acquiring provinces from negotiations you should be able to select who to acquire them for so you can give them to your bloc members to increase relations with them.
Other than that, it's all good.
Decent Geopolitical Simulator
Very pleased to see a grand strategy game on iOS. Reminiscent of past geopolitical simulators or of Paradox games such as Europa Universalis. Well worth the purchase price and can easily consume entire afternoons.
However it needs some serious work.
Perhaps the most glaring flaw is that price and maintenance inflation get out of control later in the game. This seems to be a function of developing an economy beyond the economic development index level of “high” or 0.3. In my last game I ended up with an EDI of over 3.0. Conquering the entire globe is impossible, but I did control all of Europe.
It would also be nice if there were more political options especially for amending relations or annexing territory without warfare. More frequent and greater variety of events would be welcome too.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 237 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jujubee S.A.
- © JUJUBEE S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.